Kudos 606 for olives?

Now the Vertere or SL cable … yummy

Congrats for your new speakers :+1:

If I was you I would try Isoacoustics under them, specially as you have this hard stone floor. They can give nicer tones.

IMG_2668

3 Likes

Thanks @frenchrooster
Long waited for your comment :grinning:
Gaias are on the list

1 Like

Must get used to … different songs sounding good. And hopefully not falling in the „hot treble“ gap in next days.

It’s very easy to move SBLs. Just hold the metal bit at the back that the middle box sits on with one hand, and the frame at the front with the other hand, and pick them up. I’ve carried them upstairs and between rooms and there is absolutely no need to take anything apart. It’s really not a big deal. Two minutes and it’s done.

1 Like

I know… but not if you are o er sensitive Drago (aka Holger).
Will put them on old rack shelves and pull them over tile floor.

Drago blogging again - please be kind with me.

I see,it´s a little bit tricky

with DBL and Ovator 600 also…

4 Likes

And you kept dbl…

Ordered gaia :grinning:

2 Likes

I still have both ,Ovator 600 is fantastic, but DBL is the King.

2 Likes

I’m interested to know what Gaia bring to the sound. I also have Kudos 606 on concrete floor and I have Gaia on the wishlist :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Sound is really different
Just found it in one song less detailed - in fact it was less hard in the mids.
All in all less hasty … less analytical but nevertheless with more details in some way… strange

I guess you have seen some threads on them . You can thanks me for spending your money. :grinning:

As ever :joy:

1 Like

No - bought blind… really … (return window) … and full trust to the French guy :grinning:

1 Like

Did you do your comparison with both SBL and 606 on Nac A5 and both on KS1?

Also what interconnects are you using? Especially what is your source interconnect?

First day … no comparison so far.
All lavender :grinning:

My room is very demanding… tried hiline long ago - preferred lavender. But long ago with different naim amps. Have hiline and Morgana prepared for testing

My three criteria are:

1. Realism of instruments.
  2. Absorption in the music.
  3. Emotional connection.
2 Likes

When you did this “remember” was that with SBL on Nac A5 and 606 on KS1? If so not really fair comparison.

Fine with me, when the end result is good.
606 is not free of flaws - live is compromise. Some songs are too pushy… ears need to adept