More Power, Coming Soon

More power in the world of naim can be just going from 80 to 85 :sunglasses:

10 Likes

My bet would indeed be the MegaNait.

And I’m waiting for @Skeptikal to post a comment too :slight_smile:

Dedicated power amp to visually match Nova / Star ?

2 Likes

Well, the marketing team will be pleased with how people are commenting on their teaser pic in social media. I wonder if betting is going on at Naim about how many posts this thread will reach.

2 Likes

Perhaps the power amp many have been begging for to match the Atom HE?

5 Likes

Back in the line! I go first!

I guess it will reach 200w

1 Like

If it is a Supernait I’d need a bigger “Rack “ :wink: :zipper_mouth_face:

IMG_0466

5 Likes

Can’t see it being a power amp for the Uniti range. Defeats the object somewhat :thinking:

It doesn’t look like the style of the New Classic series so I highly doubt it will be a 500 series product or even a SuperNait.

My guess from the image is that we are either seeing the recessed part (bottom left) or a reflection in a new full width acrylic base. The extension of the heat sinks certainly implies more power to an existing product as the caption tells us. All signs are it is a New Uniti product - Nuniti !

15 Likes

Exciting! Super Nova maybe?

2 Likes

That’s existing Uniti stretched, surely. Looks the wrong shape to be CI friendly but could be this ‘CI Uniti 102’? Or something larger - a super-nova? Wonder what the amp tech is.

Threads merged

3 Likes

Here’s the Nova, looks very much like a Nova+ 8)

2 Likes

it will be a new uniti then

1 Like

Could be the expected CI-Uniti-102 (there is even a “blocked” webpage on the naim website with this product name).

Focal and Naim are also participating at ISE 2024 next week, which is are relevant for Custom Installation equipment. So we should probably learn soon how this will pan out!

My money would be on a new Uniti (Nova) with more power, and perhaps a downgraded NC250 amplifier stage.

Although, I do hope it’s actually a matching power amp for the Atom HE. That would make lovely compact ‘100 Series’ intro to the pre / power world.

3 Likes

Has anyone counted the number of fins to extrapolate the depth and height? Odds are the fins will be the same size as the other current models.

1 Like

What’s that you ask?

1 Like

My money is on a new top of the range Uniti, sitting above the Nova.

3 Likes