Bristol Hi-Fi Show 2024 - New Product Launch

That is unlikely, would be strange considering they have NAP350, wouldn’t it?:thinking:

Isn’t there a bit of a gap between NC250 & NC350? Particularly price wise.

G

1 Like

Look how shallow it is. It will be the NAP for the Atom HE

3 Likes

That’s probably correct. It has the perspex bling at the base.

G

1 Like

Yes. The price gap :sob:.

But it would be difficult to manage to have “mid between segments” kind of product like that. Operational-wise, it’s gonna be inefficient.

1 Like

It is a few fins short of the 200/300 series kit.

What? I counted them. 24 vs 27.

I swear being accused of fanaticism by anyone on here will be an achievement :wink:

5 Likes

It can definitely work psychologically.

A known example is the middle size popcorn in the cinema, hardly anyone buys it as the large one is only slightly more. But if they wouldn’t have it, many of those people now buying the large would choose to buy the small one because the gap to the large one would be too big in their eyes.

2 Likes

A new 500 series?:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

A bit early for that?

G

Perhaps not shallow, perhaps high like the dimensions of a NAP500.
‘More Power’, than a 350 or merely just another power amp?

1 Like

Interesting that they announce it here. Weren’t all the more recent announcements in Munich?

As been said it’s a power amp to run alongside the atom.

2 Likes

Makes sense, Atom is probably the most commercially successful all in one product and now it’s time to make an upgrade path for those customers. Financially wise seems to be the right move and it’s perfect timing as well.

1 Like

Maybe they did but it was in German :grin:

i think you could be right mate

I can definitely see a uniti power amp being popular

My post from the More Power thread

It doesn’t look like the style of the New Classic series so I highly doubt it will be a 500 series product or even a SuperNait.

My guess from the image is that we are either seeing the recessed part (bottom left) or a reflection in a new full width acrylic base. The extension of the heat sinks certainly implies more power to an existing product as the caption tells us. All signs are it is a New Uniti product - Nuniti !

3 Likes

yep, a NAP based on the Nait 50 to match the HE

1 Like

Nerd!haha

1 Like

Interesting times ahead of us, isn’t it?

What is meant by ‘Coming Soon’ … any thoughts?