Again, do your homework.

1. China
  2. US
  3. India

Developing nations 2/3rds

1 Like

Thread crap. That’s enough for me.

8 Likes

It’s a great example of why people should keep their socio-economic BS out of conversations that are about new audio products.

When you don’t do that, this is what you get.

6 Likes

What about people who live in England and take frequent holidays in Europe, or do they walk, or sail in their yachts?

4 Likes

I don’t think I had that right either! Fair point about the SN3 price increase. I was trying to say there is a big price gap between the Nova and the 222/250, so a Supernova could sit between those products. Or maybe it will just be a replacement Nova?

1 Like

Does make sense to have something to bridge the gap

Probably a Nova Mk2 with a price tag >£5k if so not sure how many will sell.

1 Like

Something new in the MuSo line maybe?

Pretty sure I nailed it with my opening comment… Uniti form factor power amp for Atom HE.

I’m going to stick to my guns…

2 Likes

Google is your friend. As has been mentioned by Richard, it appears that CI refers to systems integration so the the CI-Uniti 102 is a red herring.

In addition to the CI-Uniti 102, there’s also a CI-NAP 101 (mono power amplifier) and CI-NAP 108 (8 channel power amplifier) incoming.

Someone jumped the gun. The search result is there, but the page has gone, but no doubt will be launched at ISE:

https://www.focal.com/en/focal-and-naim-at-ise-2024

Which suggests something else wicked this way comes…

2 Likes

You’d imagine that would price that combo somewhere near to where a Nova sits.
Given the HE is less about speakers and a lot about headphone listening it does feel like a successor to the SN3/XS3 and ND5 XS2 fits better from an addressable market and portfolio mix.
Something that offered more than a Nova but less than the cost/complexity of a 200 Series 2/3 box system has broader appeal.

1 Like

Almost makes me wish I’d kept my Sunseeker and sold my Bentley instead now. Will I ever learn…
I might just buy another Rolex to cheer myself up whilst I wait for the big reveal :grin:

6 Likes

Lovely new Predators out there to choose from mate, just go for the largest diesel displacement you can fit in. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I hope it’s a Supernait 4 or an Ultranait, with a digital volume pot, 100% analogue and big 150W muscles.

3 Likes

I like that, if that could help Naim & Focal to make the price more affordable for people like us…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

My money (no pun intended based on previous thread comments) is on a high end integrated. Things seem to be moving in the direction of lifestyle products with less mess. I stay on a quest for an integrated to match a 500/552 just to reduce the clutter of cabling and cabinets or racking. Hard to beat that sound though! We shall see!

1 Like

If one could get an integrated amp at that level, wouldn’t it make a 332/ npx300/ 350 system into an un-saleabl-y bad idea?

That would be my ideal too!

It must be a uniti product of some sort I think, based on the Perspex at the bottom. A new supernait or super supernait would surely use the new classic styling they have just spent a fortune developing?

My guess is a supernova with the new amp tech, so basically a one box 222/250

2 Likes

They appear to want to make a big SNAITment about something…

1 Like

A Super Nova if you will - let’s hope they don’t run too hot😉

3 Likes