Mu-so & Mu-so Qb 1st Gen - Firmware 2.0.0 update - problem

No improvement. Naim app reports ‘tracks added’ (these are from Tidal favourites) but nothing happens.

As with @osprey playing then stopping iRadio starts Tidal streaming.

OK, next steps. Have you tried a pinhole reset of the Mu-so yet?

No, will have a go.

1 Like

App version 5.22.2, with fix, is released:

HI Clare,
I followed your advice and sent an emial on October 2 to Support describing in detail the evolution of my problem. I received a stock reply with Your Ticket Number is 122138
To date I have yet to recieve any further reply from them.

In general my Muso is working except for the frequent dropping of the connection- sometimes it comes back on its own and sometimes I need to unplug the MuSo- whereas my Squeezebox touch downstairs is not affected.
Can you please follow up with Support- or should I just call them out of the blue?
This was a problem from before the recent update- but started occuring a year or so after my original purchase- perhaps a previous update when I contacted the forum and Richard advised unplugging my MuSo and router.
Thanks,
Peter

I’ll chase your ticket Monday - team have had several members out in the past week, but back to full strength next week.

Those pesky half-term holidays when schools expect people to look after their children during the daytime as well as evenings and weekends!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.