Music Chain

Arachnophobia Viking Hymn

Boris the spider by the Who. I first had it on a Track Records compilation LP called Backtrack 5, with the Wo on one side and Hendrix on the other.

Not sure what the link is?

This from Peter Gabriels album Passion, his music for the film The last temptation of Christ:
Of these, Hope

1 Like

Boris to Johnson!

2 Likes

One of my Desert Island Discs.

Midnight Oil’s classic Power and the Passion from their brilliant 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 album.

1 Like

The way to power by Black Widow from their seminal first album Sacrifice - an album I still very much enjoy.

Alice Cooper - Black Widow

Spiderbait Black Betty

37.2 degrees. The morning by Gabriel Yared. Opening track from the album of that name, I think the only film soundtrack I have in my collection. It is one of my all time favourite films, very sad, with some erotic content

What’s the link?

Sorry, it didn’t copy properly, and I got interrupted so a delay in reposting, Hopefully ok now!

I’m still not sure what the link is, I maybe missing something.

The name of the film in Britain (I don’t know about elsewhere), wasn’t a translation from French, but was Betty Blue

1 Like

:+1:

Oh dear, a week without takers again, despite ‘blue’ prompting so many possibilities
 I’ll do my own link. Blue links to so many things
 but I’ll stick with the name as given, so this:

Suppé’s Morning, noon and night in Vienna. I love Suppé’s overtures, they really make you feel as if something is about to happen - which, after all, is the very purpose of the artform. (Decades ago I used to use one of his overtures to start my rock disco, the thunderflash at the end bringing in a high energy rock number literally with a bang.,.)

CSS (Cansei de Ser Sexy) - Meeting Paris Hilton

Meeting of the waters by In Tua Nua from their second album The long acre.

1 Like