Music On Special Offer

I think its the DVD bit that is missing, but…I think they made an error on the price, I wonder how long before they spot it.

Each individual track is £1.49p

Thanks for the “heads up” I bought before they discover a pricing error :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks Andy - downloading now !

2 Likes

Thanks @AndyP for pointing that bargain out.

1 Like

As part of the Qobuz sale, the Topic label has 50% reduction so I am stocking up on some English folkies: Norma Waterson, Waterson:Carthy, Eliza Carthy, Martin Carthy, Christine Collister, Martin Simpson, June Tabor…

1 Like

If you like psy-chill, space dub (or any combinations of the two), one can get the whole Spatialize catalogue for £10.95. https://spatialize.bandcamp.com/

The bloke behind Spatialize is the brother of a regular poster here (and was a whizz at Scandinavia Prog) in the form of Goose. Mind you it was 20 years ago!

1 Like

Oh dear we seem to have put this top of the qobuz download charts. Bill will be pleased - or maybe not when he sees the price.

5 Likes

I doubt Bill’s finances will suffer :thinking:

ZZ Top Complete Studio Albums, £24.99 for 10 cds on the River.

6 Likes

Just up to 1990 @SurreySteve but a very good value set if you didn’t have any of their albums before. However, you’ll need to add another five to fully complete their studio output up to 2012:
Antenna '93,
Rhythmeen '96,
XXX '99,
Mescalero '03
La Futura '12.

A good deal. Last year I paid around 40 quid for the box set.

And completed the other five just a couple of months ago :grin:

1 Like

Billy Bragg Vol 1 and Vol 2 - collections of early albums - just £3.99 each from Qobuz. Bargain!

2 Likes

Al Stewart - Time Passages (Expanded Edition) (2021 Remaster)

Down from £40 to £12.49 on Juno Download also 24 Carrots (40th Anniversary) at a similar price.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up , there were several copies on vinyl at Spitalfields record fair on Saturday for £5, picked up a very nice looking “Zero She Flies” a reissue but looks well looked after, back to the thread……

1 Like

Brilliant - Ah! Spitalfields Market used to work just down the road - a walk through to Rough Trade East.

They had a regular record market there every first Friday of the month (I think). Also, saw Roy Harper and Joan As Policewoman play at the Spitz a club above one of the resturants. Happy Days!

1 Like

I did take in Rough Trade east as well, nice offer on Clinton Heylin’s current Dylan biog, half price signed, the unsigned was full price, not sure what that says but I enjoy his writing!
I miss the Spitz it was cozy, saw Jackie Leven there a number of times and Bert J with Beth Orton sitting in and Davy Graham towards the end of his life which was quite sad.

1 Like

Joni Mitchell- Archives vol. 2. Managed to pick this up for £37.99. Check out the deal on the Special Deluxe Edition website.

Let It Be super deluxe CD/Blu-ray is currently £88 on Amazon UK

2 Likes

Music Magpie have an offer of either 2 for £5 or 4 for £8 on their CDs.