Naim Chrome Bumper

:small_blue_diamond:Kuma,.Lovely with a twin-soul about this…

What type of Mana Acoustic do you use.?

product_123919
• This.?

product_123918
• Or this.?

/Peder :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

MY PRECIOUS!!!

39 Likes

Great pic.

Your Hicap seems to have a flat tire or does it have different style feet?

it have a flat tire, I need 4 new rubber feet.

Your Naim dealer can supply genuine replacement feet for your old Naim kit.

thank you, I’ll try to contact LASA that’s the naim dealer in Itlay.

I have a few CB boxes at the moment (62/32.5/90) as I’m experimenting as to what is to stay (well I will as soon as my speaker cable arrives :rage:). Anyway, I have a CB Nait2 (not going anywhere) as well that has a dink in the bottom left of the outer case. The other cases are spotless so I thought I would swap one over. I did this in 2 different rooms as the Nait is difficult to unplug. I removed the 62’s case being very careful about the fascia and did the same to the Nait. Only when it came to replace the 62 case on the Nait did I realise that it is slightly longer! What a bummer!

The cases were replaced and a valuable lesson learnt.

2 Likes

They just look so good and so right no wonder they are your “precious”.

Richard

“Excellent…”

23 Likes

@magnussirius227 Such a cool looking set up, no need to release the hounds…

2 Likes

Very smart!

Superb condition Nait 2.

1 Like

Hehe :grin: Nope… the hounds can stay put :joy:

1 Like

Hmmm — but what about the Cyrus box?! :scream: :rofl:

3 Likes

When did the red LED change to green? Is there a serial number that splits the two?

Naim’s casework design has always been timeless regardless whether it is CB, Olive or Black.

2 Likes

Apologies for Low Res, an old printed photograph is all I have, therefore I needed to scan it.

Picture taken in 1986 - my 1st naim system = 42 + snaps + 160 / Receipt from 1984

19 Likes

Bought my first Naim from them not long after they took on the Naim brand then used the Bath stop when that opened as it was closer but much easier to park.

1 Like

Playing with this 62/90 while…

23 Likes

I wait for the 32.5 to return from Class A.

All new to me and rather impressive. 32.5 nudged it though :blush:

21 Likes

Random CB-related question. When I had a Nait (from 1985), my memory is that I used to pronounce it Night rather than Nate. Is that just a false memory based on memories of the “ Naits in White Satin“ and similar Night-based pun posters?