Naim Coffee Mug - Good marketing Allot of Interest

Having attended a really wonderful factory tour - we were given Naim Coffee Mugs…using this now in our large office…it has generated allot of interest…good marketing…

8 Likes

Nice souvenir - turning over the lid will change it into a bonafide Naim approved room tuning acoustic resonator!

2 Likes

Did you hang the poster on the office wall too?

I have a poster … I need an Ikea poster frame … I am looking forward to that…

3 Likes

Maybe you need a Naim poster fraim…

7 Likes

Not recommended, the lid is directional and discussions of modification will be deleted.

8 Likes

Does the coffee taste better if you rest it on Fraim rather than your office desk?

… and here I thought you blokes only drank tea. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Very useful. I just extend upwards the left portion of the n and transfer the marketing cup into a personal one carrying my name… haim

1 Like

Yes its shaken and not stirred!

2 Likes

What’s an “allot”?

3 Likes

Want … one… now … please :slight_smile:

1 Like

OMG. I didn’t go on the visit and now I find out I missed out on a crap plastic mug.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s great isn’t it…ha ha… dont care what you say I like my mugsly… so nare

Actually my comment when I picked it up was that it was typically Naim over-engineered. So not crap at all, although I’m sure you can happily live your life without one HH!

Best

David

This is a Naim mug. No unnecessary plastic to be seen.

4 Likes

Oh…ok…great but mine is a twin wall mugsly that stays warmsly…:sunglasses:

I have two on the mugs with the Statement star ground art from a previous visit.
The new thermal plastic mug has been reserved by DoDA for grandson visits. The Naim logo band has been put aside for purposes yet to be decided.

Those aren’t allowed in the new demo room, in case of spillages I think. So the new one has a screw on plastic top with a handy feeding spout, presumably in case you are blown gaga by the quality of the Naim sound that surrounds you…

Hilary might approve re use in your sitting room too!

Best

David

Your post reminded me of a recent Chord mono block amp demo recently. Sounded much better than expected…but those power amps with a top mesh grill with blue LED lights underneath😬
I am a great believer in sod,s law…a coffee or can of soft drink will eventually end up there.

4 Likes