Naim on delay with equipment delivery

And Focal. I’m running, embarrassingly, the cheapo Chora 816s. Lol…and they are just loving the Nova. Pretty crazy really. I thought once I got the Nova speakers would immediately follow. I thought the 816s were going to be exposed. Nope. I mean, these are quite sufficient. …for now… :rofl:

2 Likes

As I understand it, the Uniti range was a key product set when tuning Chora speakers. and there are even some design synergies, too - they look/sound really good together

3 Likes

Really thrilled with them and the Nova.

1 Like

I think if such an image were to be used…

The June news update by my dealer Signals on their website gives the latest from Naim…….anything between 8 and 18 weeks if your dealer has no stock.

We sent an update out to dealers earlier. Slight error in your number - many products on 6 week lead time

Sorry Clare….i missed that……why not post it here?

Now they are ordered. 4 m

1 Like

Well it is dealer specific- as ever, best to contact your retailer, whom may have stock or cancellations that change those dates

1 Like

As I mentioned above, the dealers in NZ have been unable to advise whether orders placed 3 months ago will even be provided, we seem to be left in neverland. What should we do @Naim.Marketing?

1 Like

I’ll check on Monday

3 Likes

I picked up a Muso 2 for my Mum a couple of weeks ago but unfortunately it was DOA… dealer called Naim who said it should be replaced as it was a major motherboard issue.

Anyway, the dealer has been quite poor in terms of the communication with me, leaving me very uncertain about when I will be able to get a replacement. I have stumbled onto this thread and am now even more worried!

Is the Muso 2 on the critically delayed list?

No one told me that Cadbury Flakes are so hard get.

1 Like

Signals website quote 20 weeks for ND5XS2, ordered one back in January does that mean another 20 weeks before I see it :grimacing:

I see Signals have 250’s in stock……

1 Like

They try and keep a stock of most items even though they are a very small dealer, paid off though it was their best ever year last year.

2 Likes

At this rate, I’ll be flying over there to get one…… Seriously they have new boxed stock of the power amps, and those down under who placed orders 3 months ago have nothing. Fiddlesticks.

I know……but even here some dealers decide to carry no or minimal stock assuming the customer will wait. Signals decide to carry stock and the associated cost on the books.

2 Likes

No, the lead date quoted is for new orders. ND5 XS2 has been particularly affected as it uses a chipset slightly different to rest of range. We’ve secured supply of these, finally, and now have to start working through the back orders (including yours). Remember, we hand-craft these products: no mass production

5 Likes

Sorry to hear you need a swap-out. Failure rates are incredibly low, but may happen. Mu-so is on 6-week lead time for new orders, but many dealers have them as an in-stock item