Naim owners Artwork

The light in those two Cortes paintings is superb.

Love the Cortes. I came close to buying an Antoine Blanchard a few years ago which have a similar feel in terms of the subject matter and the way the light is captured.

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@Richard.Dane , can you please open the naim’s owner artwork and put this …

Thank you in advance

8 Likes

I painted this over the winter months as a way of keeping myself busy. Just started preparing my next painting for this winter which is going to be a little less ambitious and only 600mm x 600mm.

Cheers, Steve

17 Likes

@anon29651526 you asked, I think, a while ago to see our Pippa Blake. It’s really small and having reflective glass is incredibly hard to photograph but it’s the best I can do. On the left is an oil by local artist Andrew Pearson. He’s self taught and we have quite a few of his paintings around the house. My favourite thing in the picture is the 1970s Poole pottery vase. It was in my dad’s house for much of my childhood and I got it when he died. I just love it.

10 Likes

Thank you sir , for remember our conversation.

It’s seems interesting but it’s way to small in the photo , unfortunately, to be able to see the details.
( But will try to search on the web , more painting’s by her)

It’s beautiful. I can see why you like it.
Guess there’s also the plus, for sentimental reasons.

Respect that.

Thanks once again.

1 Like

Second system, in dining room. A nice canvas of New York City.

10 Likes

Some prints arrived from my friend and college-mate, “Lino Lenny”

Aren’t they things of wondrous beauty?

It’s not going to be easy finding space on the wall (I live in a fairly small flat) but it will be well worth it!

17 Likes

They are really nice prints, I’d find a place somewhere.

2 Likes

We quite like these, they’ve been with us for some years and have made our house a home.

7 Likes

And these…

14 Likes

South American country.
Mexico? Bolívia? ( just curious)

Here’s some of mine, from Peru

4 Likes

I believe they were inspired by the artists travels to Europe, the last one is locally inspired. Further to that I couldn’t say.

2 Likes

:+1:

They’re nice. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you Richard for not closing this thread down , despite being a rather large gap in replies .

It’s one of my favourite threads .

2 Likes

13 Likes

This is my copy of a picture of the P2 Locomotive Prince of Wales, currently being built by the P2 Locomotive trust, in Darlington (UK).

12 Likes