Naim owners Artwork

Is that Nirvana by Hendrix?

I know you were busy with Eunice but I hope all are well and safe.

I post this that perhaps is not even artwork, an original photo of Salvador Dalí and his musa Amanda Lear. Limited original 3 of 6, bought in 1995 at Linate Airport.

8 Likes

Couldn’t get away from this one, as time ticked on and on I had to finally get hold of one. Purchased recently.

5 Likes

Who’s the artist?

Fabian Perez

1 Like

The Bluebells are out.

17 Likes

Nice, it reminds me of work by a local artist :woman_artist:, who painted it ?

1 Like

Paul Furneaux ‘Mokuhanga’ Japanese resin screenprint panels. ‘Orange, Pink & Red Rain’

G

9 Likes

One of the great British artists Timmy Mallett

10 Likes

thx, I remember reading he was an artist -and then forgot all about him

1 Like

Although being tricky to photograph on our landing, it’s a Snap from here Andy :+1:t3: Best Peter

9 Likes

I have another Mallett original - not far from where I live.

8 Likes

This was painted in 1988 by a local artist (N.V. Taylor) and it is known as ‘Fairy Glen’ :man_fairy::woman_fairy: I love how the sun rays are breaking through the tree canopy and there is sense of mystery surrounding what is beyond in the distance :relaxed:

9 Likes

This is my Salvador Dalí print of ‘Galatea of the Spheres (1952)’ and it has always been a good conversation starter :relaxed:

7 Likes

Looks like a Floyd album.

1 Like

Patrick Caulfield “Large Jug” 1983 42/80 signed screenprint

5 Likes

A couple more, for now.

Joan Miro signed folio screen print

Architect pen drawing from the 60s

12 Likes

13 Likes

I’m not sure if photography counts as art, but these came from a professional landscape photographer in Malta - for some reason my elderly framer did not use non-reflective glass

8 Likes

Hi Ian
Just getting something framed myself currently, seems clear-view glass is considerably more expensive than regular float glass currently. I’d guess that is something the framer took on board…

1 Like