Naim owners Artwork

One needs to careful re the use of the English language here. I once got called to the principals office for an over use of commas.

1 Like

Just for a bit of novelty value, I thought I’d post a couple of Art pictures :wink:
These are some recent purchases that have been on the cards for quite some time…

The ‘Billy Zone’ is three pieces by Billy Connolly.
The sculpture “Blue Angel”, a self portrait and his collection book. These were a gift for my wife❤️

John Myatt - Japanese Bridge (in the style of Monet)

We have 4 Robert Oxley prints, all big Cats.
This one is an Original😊

3 Likes

Not the omission of apostrophes then?

5 Likes

Something my 16 year old son knocked out yesterday. Might have to frame that and put it on the wall!

26 Likes

That is excellent.

1 Like

I’d be framing it.

2 Likes

By Ronnie Wood. Puts a smile on my face every time I see it….

11 Likes

Dale Chihuly serigraph and acrylic, artist proof and limited print.

8 Likes

We went to an exhibition if his a few years ago. Some bits were rather good, others less so imo! Very much a mixed output.

On a MSC cruise a couple of weeks ago we had photos of our eyes made into art, will be about 2m sq on acrylic when finished.

My son is top, wife bottom right and mine bottom left.

11 Likes

While I was in France last week my wife did this, her first painting in 25 years.

16 Likes

After that picture is hung on the wall, those eyes are going to follow you around the room…

1 Like

Art was one of the 9’s he got in his GCSE’s this morning :grinning:

5 Likes

What did he use as a reference to paint from? Is it all free-hand?

For reference he used some photos he took when we were at the Trafalgar Sq gathering after Russia invaded Ukraine. Yes all freehand, pen/ink, pencils and wash. He’s very pleased with himself.

1 Like

There’s a lot of natural talent there. A lot. I mean a lot! I love art and see loads of it and I don’t see such ease and fluid skill. I hope he uses his skill to it’s fullest.

P.S. can you take those horrible clips off, they’re ruining the paper surface?

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll let him know this. They came off right away, currently in a temp frame

1 Like

My ‘Mondrian’ painted by a grateful patient many years ago …hangs in downstairs loo in France .
I wonder if it is upside down

7 Likes

Think there’s knock off of his work all over the place. I was even thinking of doing a wall in our new place with copy. Simple but stunning.

1 Like

That is an excellent drawing by your son

2 Likes