Nait 2 Owners

Yep - didn’t know if you were trying to get an idea of how many CB Nait 2’s there are still around…

I slightly prefer the Nait 1 as you know and it was 800 quid (1+ year ago) sat doing nothing. Lovely to look at though.

The Nait 1 has its own charms. My early example is off to Darran@ClassA soon.

1 Like

Badlyread a lot of things have come and gone over the past 20 years but the Nait 2 remains. Even when not in use I’m never tempted to sell it off.
Good memory on the green boots, she still has them around here somewhere…

1 Like

I still have and use on a regular basis a CB Nait 2 and an olive phono Nait 2. The cd version is seldom seen.

15 Likes

I’m afraid not badlyread - it is a great shame that those written records have been lost.
All I can confirm is that it would fall somewhere in here:

There is an outside chance that Tech Support may have access to records that I’m unaware of - worth a shot maybe.

Regards
Neil.

Thanks for getting back Neil. I have emailed ‘support’ to see if they know.

Those look like lovely examples Darran. Giving Richard a run for his money? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

From what I’ve read, I’m sure if Richard has a look around his home, he will uncover several more Naits. :joy:

I tried to vote but it would only allow me to vote once. I have a CB Nait 2 and an Olive CD one.

Apologies TNC.

My first ‘poll’. I didn’t change the input value to more than one.

Hopefully you entered the one you like best first.

Frankly, I’m extremely jealous of cat345 who seems to be able to dig them up from his potato patch.

4 Likes

I could not get over the fact that someone had put a Nait 2 in the dirt!!

I wish I could… :upside_down_face:

Don’t worry baldyread, it was meticulously wrapped. It’s still going strong after 32 years although it was fully serviced last year.

1 Like

That was exactly my thoughts, almost as shocking as seeing a naim in a fish tank!

1 Like

…or crashing through the floor boards.
(Hint Advert)

2 Likes

So 42 votes so far and the Chrome Bumper is slightly ahead of the Olive variants.

Anymore out there?

Earliest I have seen for a CB Nait 2 is 43002
Latest I have seen for a Nait 2 CD is 87158

1991 Olive Nait 2 MM with its remote :wink:

9 Likes

My Nait - Serial Number 46153

17 Likes