Native Qobuz update

Thanks, I‘ll try it out.

A similar question (I think). I am thinking of ditching Tidal in favour of Qobuz, but have amassed many favourite albums in Tidal. Is there any way of automatically ‘copying’ those favourite albums from Tidal to Qobuz before I discard Tidal?

There’s a service called Soundiz that will do this. It doesn’t cost too much, a month subscription to do the transfer should suffice.

3 Likes

Small correction: the service is called Soundiiz (Link)

2 Likes

Defeatist

Just signed up for Qobuz. How do you search Qobuz with the Naim app. When I search the results are always in Tidal.
Am I missing something obvious?

When you do a search, you will see listed at the top, ‘All’ ‘Tidal’ ‘Qobuz’.

For me it seems to default to All or Tidal. Just tap on ‘Qobuz’, and the search will automatically be refined to Qobuz only.

You can using soundliiz but it’s not great at matching everything, you will need some manual editing and work to get ful transfer.

1 Like

All the appreciation of the exceptional SQ being reported, the functionalities:

• Is there any way to use the Qobuz app, or any other app for that matter, via the native platform?
  • Why can’t we have access to the original booklets offered by Qobuz in their own app? Why couldn’t we have negotiated this access with them?
  • Can we have the app open on our own favorites and playlists instead of Qobuz’?
  • What kind of sorting function can we hope for in the next update and when?

Chag -

2 Likes

Not sure if it was the beer I had last night, but Tidal via Roon also sounds much better now. Very subtle but better IMHO with the new update

Thanks Nigel.Got it

I’ve changed my mind (only 1 Radenberger) the latest update isn’t subtle, it’s across the board better. Thanks Naim. I haven’t even tried Qobuz yet but Tidal via Roon sounds fantastic.

Random results for me: sometimes Tidal and Qobuz, sometimes just one or the other. By local music, does it mean nas drive or usb? Nas drive not showing in results. Never put a usb in my Nova.

hello from Spain!

thanks NAIM!! I use a Atom and Spendor A4. Qobuz integrated! and works great! finally! very cool!

Chromecast good bye!

Tidal, Spotify? who cares…

listen to music, not machines.

thanks, Naim.

3 Likes

@Turbo: Did you already get some infos regarding the login-issue?
Best regards
Lopez

Hi Superlopez. I’m still waiting for a reply after send Naim as much information as I could. I have found I I leave the app running in the background it keeps me logged in. As soon as I hear back I’ll let you know.

Thx a lot :+1:

On Qobuz app my albums are arranged alphabetically by artist but when I go to Qobuz via Naim app I cannot get them to do this. At moment they appear by order in which I added them to Qobuz. Any idea how I can arrange them alphabetically within Naim app? Thanks

1 Like

Whilst Beta testing I brought this to the attention of Naim evidently some of the features from the Qobuz App do not come across to the Qobuz Naim App they did say they would look into it.

Should I raise this with Naim directly or do you think it is in hand?