ND555 now in place

I know it’s been mentioned on here a mile or so back in the thread, but which Russian techno station? I want to see if it’s worth joining the party!

You are no dinosaur! You own a f… good vinyl player, my dear :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Look, everything works perfectly and is pretty well set up given test conditions. The test is more than fair with ND555 having better cabling for IC and ethernet.

The ND555 sounds a tad better but really nothing in it.

2 Likes

BJC is the dogs bollocks Dan

2 Likes

More refined, perhaps? Maybe Russian techno is not the best to bring out the difference.

1 Like

As the streamers should be placed top shelf he has another advantage
He looks better :rofl:

Do you think? :rofl:

1 Like

So its NRJ Techno. Do search on internet radio. Then select Dance then Russia. You will find it. Been listening to it for years. It stopped for about a year with war in Ukraine but now its available again!

1 Like

Oh dear - what happens when he will give the nds a vodka … and than plays Russian techno

6 Likes

Please leave it for a few days so everything gets to settle. My experience is that the PSU takes about 24h to stabilize.

1 Like

Spot on. 24 hours for the Streamers a lot longer for the amps

2 Likes

Is this it? I’ve had to turn the volume down a bit for fear of blowing up the bass drivers!

3 Likes

The PSUs have been on for weeks!

Yes. Play it as loud as you can!

MP3 Resolution?

3 Likes

I’ve got to try this. Let’s see what my modest set up makes of this station

1 Like

So test with swapping PSUs is pretty irrelevant. They are both superb PSUs. The non Naim one was a lot better when I compared XPS2 with it. Night and Day difference with CDS2 and CDS3. Nothing wrong with either PSU. Both similar but slight miniscule difference.

I’ve used NAS as well with tests so no difference there either.

Dan - only for some of us (I like techno!) - please try some „reference music“. Guys - any suggestions?

I think we should all blast this radio station as loud as we can!