ND555 now in place

Loud Hailer…it is his last album from 7 years ago, I found it on Qobuz by searching albums.

3 Likes

2 Likes

I’ve got it on CD and vinyl. The CD ripped to Core is superb. Beck is a great guitarist (in my top 5).

2 Likes

I have his Ronnie Scott’s Bluray and another with
Imelda May signing that is really awesome. Top 5 guitarists all time without a doubt.

1 Like

He’s John McLaughlin’s favourite guitar player. You can’t get much higher praise than that.

2 Likes

Hendrix, Page, Green, B.B. King, Joe Pass…:grinning::loud_sound::dart::boom:…McLaughlin, Pete Cosey, Fripp…

It’s difficult to pick just five isn’t it? SRV and Clapton aren’t mugs either! Then there’s Knopfler as one of the best at the finger picking style …….

2 Likes

He scrapes into my top hundred thousand! :grin:

I just listened to Tin Pan Alley this afternoon - absolutely brilliant.

1 Like

Now we’ve done guitarists … who are your top 5 drummers of all time? … this is getting really interesting …

Yes great track and musicianship. It’s a shame that it’s played to death at shows and dealer dems

Sooo many great ones again.
Steve Gadd.
I thought Mick
Fleetwood was fab. He and John McVie were always in the pocket IMO……

1 Like

What happened to the ND555 or have we moved to best of…?

:smile:

1 Like

You might have noticed that most threads go off on a tangent. My “LP12 shootout” is now on to something completely off point. Plus Dan appears to be taking a break. Who holds that against him?

3 Likes

Slight correction, it’s Mick Fleetwood.
Us Mikes & Micks are very sensitive over these things

1 Like

Well said Mike :joy:
Corrected :+1:

2 Likes

Is Nd555 so much better ?
Had the test adopted a scientific method ?
Is the 552 a limiting factor for the Nd555?

:joy::joy:

1 Like

:+1:

1 Like

Been having a great time out and about! Back home and playing ND555.

Thread divergence is always fun and natural!

5 Likes

I’ve ordered up 2 tall shelves for central stack, which will give the 500DR more space for heat to escape quicker. Will look at using the 2 medium shelves on right stack. Trying to maintain space between boxes but less empty shelves. Will see how it works.

Have ordered new packaging for NDS so I can sell for a top price! And ensure it can be delivered properly to new owner. With new screen and fascia hopefully I will get close to £2000 mark if I am lucky!

2 Likes