NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

Hi!

I’m new on this forum. I wonder if I should buy Neotech or Shunyata Ethernet. Thank you!!

2 Likes

I found my system cold before I got the Neet-1008. It was cold and grey sounding with all powerlines and Hiline and the venerable catsnake. Now it’s sparkling, open refined nuanced and from since 4 hours with deep powerful bass. That’s how long the Goldnote amp has been in the system so it’s just now it is affecting the sound. The sound is big, powerful with lots of momentum forward it really suits my system as it is right now. I had the Goldnote pre here too. Very good but I prefer the 252. It together with NDS infuses the perfect amount of Naim. The 250 sounds screamy and thin compared to this beast. Very nice.

I am a godsmacked actually

1 Like

That’s because it is compared to 300 or 500 amps :sunglasses:. Some might call that boogie or musical though.

Maybe even more so partnered with 252 :man_shrugging: A 552 would solve it.

As i said this cable would suit any system that needs some injection added to it.
Also if you are lacking in the bass department, it will also help.
But if you feel your system is already nicely balanced then and just looking for them last few details that you think you are missing then i don’t think it’s the cable for you.

I might be wrong and it suddenly changes, but it would have to be a massive change from where we are right now.

1 Like

I am not sure I fully understand what you mean

The cable didn’t give me bass. The Goldnote amp did a few hours ago. I’ve had the Neet-1008 several hundreds of hours. In my system the 250 is the one lacking bass.

As i said in a earlier post.
I am getting a more bloated bottom end with this cable compared to all my others i have.

I mean the deep beautiful bass with control and definition start with 300DR and gets even better with 500 :blush:

1 Like

My brain is starting to implode. Just FYI :joy:

This is the post

Wellcome here
You should not buy either of those - there is a cable which beats all (to the moon and back - and to Mars and …)
It’s called n….a……c……a and gimme ….:wave:

That’s what @Geko said too if I remember correctly or at least that’s what they heard at his friend house

Well i have just found out a mate off mine has a cable burning machine.
Well it will be going up to his next week for a holiday for a week, as he burns it in 24/7.
I didn’t know he had such a thing, apparently it was one off the items that he found in his lunch box when he was made redundant from a tec firm many years ago.

So this hopefully will speed things up and give it the best possible solution i can to hear what it can do.
After this if i still find it the same, and i hope i don’t, it will definitely go.
Also hopefully i should get the dealers cables next week to try.
Apparently most go for the hemming cable over the omega.

2 Likes

Is Hemming a brand?

Yes a cable manufacturer

I can’t find it on the internet

We aren’t allowed to post links aren’t we

I think we are not. So strange I can’t find it when searching.

Sorry try this :laughing:

Hemingway cables

1 Like

Found them. They seem to be filter less. Do you know what the differences are between the z-core and Creation S?

It’s difficult to find the Ethernet cables on their own home page it looks like they don’t make any but I found them in an online store