NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

Gave mine away tonight, well i am not going to use it am i.
Plus the guy is a gent, just hope he likes it.

4 Likes

Seconded.

Like a marketing campaign gone wrong.

DG…

3 Likes

Nothing has gone wrong here. No marketing campaigns in sight.

1 Like

You may not think you’re doing that, but that is what it appears like.

DG…

1 Like

I’m not selling.

1 Like

Appreciate that you aren’t selling, but it does appear that you are marketing (promoting) the cable with the amount of posts that you done.

DG…

Well, he doesn’t like it, and i can have it back. Is the text message i have just had. Lol.

Will ring him tonight and get some more info, hopefully, but he has a top line linn mainly system.
He has a middle off the range chord ethernet cables if i remember right, plus a melco switch and N10.
He tried it on the last leg to the dac

Ha! It obviously only works in the north of Sweden😂

Hi. :slightly_smiling_face:…
As I said earlier,.NEET-1008 Silver should definitely…
If you connect it in the evening,.listen critically first the next day, “settle-time”.

World wide, people highlight this NEET-1008 Silver.
But in England it doesn’t seem to work,.could it be as I speculated earlier…
Your slightly special electricity solution.?

I see no trace of that worldwide reputation, anywhere. Just one member likes the Neocrap elsewhere.( on the biggest place for people having xxx thousands k systems ).

2 Likes

I’ve not heard the Neotech, so can’t discuss its merits or otherwise, but we now have 230V AC at 50 Hertz here, so pretty much like the rest of Europe with earthed mains plugs.

Yes I don’t see how that could lead to these results.

1 Like

Since everyone on this forum trying the Neet prefers something else. I think someone preferred his Diamond, someone catsnake, another one the Shunyatas either the Sigma or the Omega and also the Hemingway. Some of you say the Neet is a good cable for its money and some say it’s not even a good cable. Mr French calls it Neocrap and it’s been said to have a loudness effect with bloated bass and harsh top end I myself am starting to doubt my own experience and ears :joy:

The guy with the linn just said it made the highs in his system go harsh, nothing about the bottom end, but then he only has smallish stand mounts.
He said the difference was amazing as he had never heard a cable so different in his system. The problem was that he hated what it did.
It lasted 5 minutes, and I don’t think i will be able to persuade him to leave it in for a day or so, as i was in the same boat.

1 Like

The UK and EU electric system is harmonised for the same voltage. However, the UK is predominantly Ring mains, whereas the EU is predominantly Radial mains, hence the legal required for UK plugs to be to BS1363 and fitted with BS1362 fuses.

Can’t see how that affects an Ethernet cable, perhaps the Neet-1008 Neotech Ethernet cable is just not that good.

DG…

No surprise there, given the other comments seen about that cable.

DG…

The most simple alternative can be that we are all different and that a system that is indeed very complex in terms of synergy and balance has no clear path to audio heaven :blush: If there was only one product that was THE product there would not be any alternatives out there. All we can do is evaluate and go for the product that makes it sound the best. That will always be the right choice :blush:

Hi :smiley:…

I only know that when I saw your fuse boxes etc,.they look completely different from ours in Sweden…
ALSO,.that you have a fuse in your power plugs, which we definitely don’t have.
This is due to something,.because I have recommended NEET-1008 to many people with top-systems, and everyone has been more than satisfied.

I myself also have a lot of experience in testing and evaluating hifi-products, among other things ethernet cables…
AND,.I run NEET-1008 in the whole chain.

SO,.the interesting thing here is, what makes these differences between England and Sweden in this case.

AND,. @frenchrooster , if you call these fine NEET-1008 neocrap…
What should we call your Audioquest Diamonds.?
I sold my Audioquest Diamond after the NEET-1008 had played for 161 hours,.then it passed my AQ Diamond in soundquality.
:black_small_square:Just Saying…

1 Like

You and Dunc and more or less everyone in here have differences in our systems, our rooms are different, our ears are different, our taste is different, our age is different. We have made many careful choices throughout the years to find balance and synergy depending on the other components of choice. I don’t see why one product suddenly is the only product there can be and that every other system is having an issue. There is no such thing as one component to rule them all. Nope.

The worst thing anyone here can do is to build a system based on other persons preferences and not their own. Maybe you do? :wink:

1 Like

After 161 hours it finally beat the audioquest diamond, well the diamond is still a way off the other 3 cables i tested.
So i don’t think it would ever catch up or beat the other 3.

2 Likes