NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

It’s because, after stomaching maybe 130 posts of Neotech superiority, the resulting is crap.
It’s like the Mac Burger competition in US, some being able to eat 100 of them in one hour.
The guy must whisper to himself, after 99 burgers ingested: “ I have to finish this last crap “.

3 Likes

But what top end systems?

You keep mentioning these, but no pictures or details of what these are.

DG…

1 Like

This kind of escalated quickly. Have you lost your sense of humor? :grin:

It was humorous. I tried. But however a bit true.
I had the same feeling some years ago, on the Chord Hugo bandwagon and people saying that Hugo is so good that It puts the Nd555 into shadow.
The bellows had finally deflated after some months.

1 Like

Yes I get it. It sounds like hyperbole after a while.

1 Like

Will be getting the neotech back tomorrow night as we are out with them, going to play bingo lol.
He really doesn’t like it, its so stiff, he said, i have had sticks of rock that are easier to bend, plus he said it just shouted at me worse than the misses does when i come in late from rugby, slightly drunk.
Sums it up better than i did, lol.

2 Likes

I’m glad it’s not just me that finds it so nasty! Although that’s probably an unfair comment considering the price but it’s certainly not the ‘giant killer’ it was hyped up to be!

1 Like

Ok so you guys really dislike this cable. It really boggles my mind the absolutely opposite results we get in our systems. But maybe nothing should surprise in this hobby anymore.

1 Like

You could probably hang the giant with it, but that’s about as far as it will go as a giant killer

1 Like

Its only a cable, nothing more than that

1 Like

That’s very true

1 Like

:thinking:…Why…
Do I have to put in pictures,.it should be enough to refer to various top- systems that NEET-1008 has been tried in,in Sweden,with very positive results.
:black_small_square:I don’t have to prove anything to you when I share my experiences.

Also,.I don’t think the owners want their system to be made public, for understandable reasons.
For example,.there was a break-in at my neighbor’s house on June 29.
BUT,.if you are so curious, I can mention three systems without specifying any ownership details.

• Active Linn Komri speakers with Linn DSM3 Hub.

• Linn new 360 top-speakers with Linn DSM3 Hub.

• Active Naim DBL speakers with ND555 and dual power supply’s.

We’ll stop there,.although I can count at least 10 more systems with NEET-1008 in the closest circle of acquaintances.

Everyone above referred to,.have tried and evaluated many ethernet cables before they got stuck with NEET-1008 in their systems,.including Shunyata Omega.
Some of these are also known by Lucifer,.that’s probably why he talks so much about NEET-1008.

AND,.a picture just for you…

3 Likes

To be honest I thought that the very expensive Linn system demonstrated at the Bristol hifi show was ‘dynamically’ challenged, so not really surprised that someone prefers Neet 1008 in this situation! I went to their room three times as I thought they had some sort of malfunction but apparently it was supposed to sound like that!

However, I can’t explain why the guy with the DBL’s, ND555 and twins supplies prefers Neet?

1 Like

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:
Not in the world of my experience,.as according to your description,he did not evaluate it as one should.

But it is more than usual,.that one does not evaluate “the right way”.

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:

Because in Sweden,.as opposed to England, the NEET-1008 plays fantastically good.

What it depends on,.this difference between our countries would have been interesting to know.
AND,.the Linn 360 speakers play amazingly well properly installed and optimized.

He is a 64 year old gent.
He plugged it in and just listened to it, and hated it, end off.
He is not the sort to leave in for days, burn in, let settle, cable dress, etc. You know all that crap you are told you need to do, as they know you won’t hear any difference or even like it.

He just does all you should have to do really, plug it in and enjoy it and it didn’t bring him any joy, so that was it, out it came.

3 Likes

At last, some detail and confirmation that these so called, high end systems may exist.

It may not all fiction after all.

Still, it seems that they only work with this cable, if that is the case, how bad do they sound without this cable, irrespective of their cost?

DG…

You obviously didn’t go to the Bristol hifi show! :grimacing:

Nice Linn kit.

DG…

Most likely they sound best with the Neet but sound fine, good or whatever with the other cables.

Have you even heard the Neet or do you go by what Geko and Dunc are saying?

And why do you need picture proof from Peder and not Dunc? He claims it’s been in a top flight Linn system sounding crap. How do you know this “gent” is to be trusted or to trust Geko and Dunc evaluation and results over other people. They are only 2 with a friend or 2. Peder says many more systems sound best with this cable including my own.

Try the cable, give it time and then get back to us with your results.

1 Like