NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

Yes it could be. I’ve never heard the MSB M500 or the MSB Select dac, neither have I heard the Taiko Extreme or any of the products in their systems so it’s all possible. Ive heard my friends system and it’s also hiend and he of course uses the Neotech Neet-1008 so I can’t say if it is boring or not without them.

1 Like

Well to really spice things up, i have spoken to a dealer and should have a shunyata omega and hemingway on it’s way here to try.
As the more i read about the neotech, the more it looks like it’s not going to fit in well with my system, and waiting months for it to hopefully change is something i feel is wasting my time.

2 Likes

Nice, good luck and please remember the Omega needs at least 10mins burn-in, so no comments until you suffered the excruciating wait! I look forward to your comments.

3 Likes

They are both run in as they are both the dealers demo cables

:joy:

Enjoy.

I’m just sitting here listening to this…

…with the Sigma it sounds simply beautiful and wonderfully emotional. If the Omega beats this then you are a very lucky person!

2 Likes

Playing this, sounding very good through NDS and Goldnote pre/power. Trying it out again.

Goldnote has much more bass than Naim which I like. Both are excellent amps.

Obviously with Neet-1008 making it a spectacularly good experience😂

?

I have this album. Not bad. But I wonder if the instruments are really played or if it’s electronic music?

Or get a 552 and bass will be :man_dancing::blush: Or a 300DR. Or…

1 Like

Oh yes! I have to get an eq.

1 Like

Ping me when you want to talk real Ethernet cables :smile: I also have a magic box on it that connects with 3.5mm cable to the D2 Powerswitch. Actice Tesla coils :fire::sunglasses:

2 Likes

They are all chickens that don’t dare let the full signal pass through :joy:

Naca5 and Catsnake. Done.

Lucifer vs Geko and me.

2 Likes

:joy:

Very good!

I beat him easily as he needed around six weeks to warm up!

5 Likes

It’s both electronic music and real instruments.

1 Like

My innous switch is fabulous - maybe too much modification? :nerd_face:

In few words - fine summary :relieved: