New firmware update

That was me… I’ve asked to weeks ago and they currently have the maximum number of beta testers for Naim Uniti products who they can support. They will contact me again in the future as soon as they have availability for new Uniti beta testers.

So, as you can see, it depends on the system you have. If you have e.g. a Naim Classic system I would email beta@naimaudio.com and ask.

You are probably right. We should still manage all expectations.

Orac, I think the Beta team is closed for the time being, unless you are an Android user, in which case I think R&D are still taking on new Beta members. You can of course email them on beta@naimaudio.com and let them know you’re interested and as soon as a spot opens or they expand the group for a new beta, they should let you know.

2 Likes

New IOS app out now, does that mean we will be getting a firmware update soon?

1 Like

It’s in final testing now. Will keep everyone updated!

6 Likes

The App update is to prepare the way for the upcoming firmware update. Details of the App update can be read here:

2 Likes

:+1: The Android is already in my Play store (Germany)

1 Like

not yet on App Store, isn’t it?

App store uk is where I got it from.

It can take a while for releases to roll out globally, across Apple and Google’s many servers

3 Likes

Apple iOS app is available in France.

Late reply due to being away from any computer for a few days.

Boasting an English A level (OK, from 47 years ago) I had never heard of ‘intempestive’ & was going to make a cheap joke at your expense.

To avoid making a fool of myself I looked it up & was amazed to find it was indeed a real word with the meaning exactly fitting the re-booting issue!

Goes to prove the old adage ‘you’re never to old to learn something new’.

Now keen to drop this into my own conversation & see what reaction I get!

Of course it may only be me that had never heard this word before…

2 Likes

Hasn’t arrived in the colonies yet.

Pete, checkout the Apple App. store. Its here in Kiwiland, although its made one of our ipads redundant because of the requirement of iSO12
Paul

1 Like

iOS update available from the App Store in Canada

Not seeing the iOS update in the app store here in the states as of yet.

I updated about an hour ago-should be there.

Thanks, I didn’t check close enough, all updated.

Downloads easily here in Spain with Google Play Store into my Android mobile.

Not much seems to have changed so far.

Slightly bigger imaging and a lot less, but still present, doubling-up of “Album Covers”.

Pull-down tab at the right. side still doesn’t work…

There were quite many fixes - not all immediately evident, but for instance it will now save manual network settings if you change them. This can be quite handy when needed :slight_smile: “Tap for options” also works. And so on, list is here: https://community.naimaudio.com/t/new-app-release-ios-5-20-android-2-20/14694

What’s the “Pull-down tab at the right” that’s not working?