New from Naim – Solstice Special Edition turntable

So you are indirectly saying you have a new solstice with accessories at home? You said you were on holiday, but really home listening to your new kit!!!

Just kidding😂

Scott

1 Like

And there is music! It boogies! Too early for any detailed analysis. And my system in our new home is far from settled in. I chose a fabulous record and I’m thrilled so there’s that.

39 Likes

Great job Bart! It all looks fantastic with the Black Fraim. Great choice for a “first” song

2 Likes

Well done Bart !!! I was cheering for you !!!

1 Like

And who told you to get that fine record. :thinking:

Whaddya think?

For the “record,” this was a recent suggestion by @JosquinDesPrez Sounds fabulous!

4 Likes

How bout some Metallic or White Zombie

2 Likes

Enjoy Bart!

Or some Tool.

In fact, my first record spinned once I’ve got my SSE setup will likely be the greatest album ever produced this side of the Local Galactic Group. (I accept the remote possibility that somewhere, more than 5 million light years away, that something has created more compelling music)

6 Likes

I have no idea what this album is. :flushed:

Tool - Lateralus

2 Likes

This 45rpm Ben Webster album will spin first on my SSE-TT. By far the finest sounding record I own.

4 Likes

That’s playing it too safe lol

Think modern King Crimson or Floyd.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call myself a record collector (avid buyer perhaps …), but vinyl is my primary source, consisting of some 1000 records, being played in the home office and in our living room. Never felt the need for a spindle hole drill tool, though. I have, however, bought far more expensive accessories over the years, so excessive is a term I’d never dare use :wink:

3 Likes

Having a demo next week, looking forward to listening to this first Naim turntable.

5 Likes

That system looks wonderful.

Here we go……

Having sold all my albums………the free one might wear out quickly. Though you never know, my wife is bracing herself😁

1 Like

It’s the track record no doubt :joy::joy::joy:. Qb to ND555 and dual 555 PS’s if I recall correctly? You’re my favourite here for a litmus test :sunglasses:, advice, we’ll…… you’re dangerous.

3 Likes