New from Naim – Solstice Special Edition turntable

good point :slight_smile:

If I had the money I’d place an order today for it

Same feeling here!

Yes, delighted to see the return of the Aro - indeed, an improved Aro, no less.

At this rate, the long delayed Naim cassette deck must be nearing readiness, surely?? :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Never thought we would see the return of the ARO !

Phew! I’m done with vinyl so my bank account will be spared. The rest of you can form an orderly queue for the 500 of these that are up for grabs.

2 Likes

Well that decelerated quickly. Thankfully I have zero need for this in my life. My money is safe……for now.

1 Like

You must be tempted, go on, treat yourself😁

1 Like

They’ll all be gone in 33.3 seconds. 45 at a push…

6 Likes

I am trying to find out how much one of these costs- idle curiosity obviously :roll_eyes:

Interesting that with all that empty Fraim they put the power supply next to the phnostage.

https://cdn.mos.cms.futurecdn.net/aPQfAm9DJTQxxjzvogPZSc-970-80.jpg.webp

3 Likes

I’m in the market for a new turntable. This could have arrived at the perfect time however I’m not buying one without a listen and the 500 might have been snapped before I can arrange that :thinking:

2 Likes

Nice, and I liked the Atom HE concept too - XLR outs and all; maybe the third ‘hidden item’ will be as innovative and interesting re the future for the company; I was going to leave Naim and look for another brand for the next 30ish years.

But today I ordered an ND555 instead.

5 Likes

I wonder how the new phono stage compares with a Superline/Supercap?

1 Like

I believe the SRP is likely to be £16k in the UK, €17k in Europe, and $20k in the US.

3 Likes

And $32k AUD down under it seems.

1 Like

It’s the first Naim phonostage with DR, for starters…

Steve Sells has designed a beautiful product - inside and out

19 Likes

Congratulations! The Solstice looks fabulous and I hope to get to hear one at some point. Superb!

It’s no CD555 though is it? :wink::grinning:

2 Likes

Ha! I’d love one - absolutely! But I’m probably at the back of the queue.

1 Like