New Naim Internet Radio - feedback & requests

That would be nice in general, on Tidal albums and tracks, for example.

Can you add

KYMM easy LISTENING. oldies USA

(listed on Radionet)

https://www.kymmradio.com/

Out of curiosity, I search that one, and there’s a seeming duplicate now:

• Skylos FM 90.0
  • Skylos 90 FM

(At first tip, they play the same track just now.)

Hi @castalla

KYMM added

@PhilippVH - duplication has been killed off. Thxs for checking.

1 Like

Been playing Radio Paradise for several hours no dropouts.

1 Like

Hi @pcd

I wrote to Frequence3 today as well. Requesting they server side buffer by 10-12secs. Be rock solid for all then + fast time to play on selection.

Will let you know how it goes.

Best

Steve

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi @Stevesky , perhaps you could pass on to the team if a play-pause button can be added to the ipad radio home screen ala Android . Thanks for all the hard work…

This is my European classical selection.

@Stevesky What an awesome update, please extend gratitude to those folks working on this behind the scenes. FW update on Muso2 went great. Using the new internet radio tuner is a joy, I would especially like to give a shoutout to the progress monitoring bar during searches! Searching “All” is slow (here) but an essential element.

I see Echoes of Bluemars is there, bravo, but there are two other streams from that realm that would be much appreciated by us Spacers/Droners to include, “Voices from Within” and “Cryosleep” if can. Again thank you so much.

3 Likes

Hi @Garret

Here we go:

It’s also now grouped into a brand.

Best

Steve

1 Like

Hi, since upgrading my uniti nova to 3.10.0 (5598), I am no longer able to access my Jazz Groove (https://jazzgroove.org/) Premium (FLAC) streams which I had configured via vtuner.

Is there a way to configure these and if not, when do you plan to support?

thanks for the great work recently on the app and Tidal max. A small request
to add Soho Radio if you can. https://sohoradiolondon.com/

Gaz

Hi @fozzybear

Now added:

Best

Steve

3 Likes

Hi @KDDC84

That was discussed a bit earlier on in this rapidly growing thread.

The products have the functionality, but the apps (ios/android) are currently going through test. I believe it will be mid November when it goes live.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

With regards

Steve

2 Likes

Ok great to hear Steve its being addressed, I’m happy to be a beta tester if needed! Will registered community users (like me) be notified by email when the update is available with the functionality?

1 Like

Hi @KDDC84

The app stores will auto update the app (if enabled) once its there. We’ll be posting updates on the forum as well.

Ref beta i’ll check what the deal is there as others deal with that nowadays. In practice unless you’re really into picking through the rough edges of the software, it’s typically best to wait for the formal release.

Best

Steve

2 Likes

Dear Richard and Steve - impressive new functionality and great to allow users to suggest missing stations. Excellent service.

5 Likes

A great update - many thanks to you and the team @Stevesky

I’ve noticed a UI issue in presets - edge case to this thread topic, so please let me know if should be moved elsewhere.

When I move presets, the reordering can be … a little uncertain at times. It can result in place overlays of text and sometimes there are delays; other times it can work smoothly.

Note: screenshot is from iPadOS, where I find it more pronounced vs. iOS.

1 Like

That text thing happened when I was setting up our radio presets.

iPad OS 18.0

Cured by app restart.