New service and repair costs?

Cheers Nigel.

1 Like

Darran is going to be busy then.

Cheers Bruss.

If only i could buy this company…….

No commercial links in the hifi Corner please. Thanks.

Happy to help.

Lets hope we can get some sense back in to the forum.

Apologies Richard but Nigel was in need and struggling.

That’s all very well but please respect and abide by forum rules. No commercial links to dealer websites in the Hifi Corner. Thanks.

1 Like

Naim dug their own hole.

2 Likes

I will take my medicine. Suitably told and noted.

I understand, but forum rules must be adhered to, regardless.

I don’t know either!

Well, at least you can find price lists and someone who knows Naim gear and can service it. Since the NZ distributer changed, we have lost all that depth of knowledge and experience to get good service pretty much on call.

I had to order a new NDX2 remote with the new dealer and had to explain that it was different than the Uniti one listed on their web site. Even then, it has to be sent here from the UK via Australia….

In fact quite a few high end Naim systems have hit the second hand market here due to owners concerns over servicing…… it’s a bit of a worry, but I’m sort of locked in now.

3 Likes

Yep……not a good place to be….
enjoy your summer👍

1 Like

I’ve removed some docs that have been posted that are UK dealer docs only. Clare has said she will get something out for Naim customers. In the meantime I’d appreciate if forum rules are respected and links to dealers and dealer docs are not posted on this thread. As it’s Sunday I’m going to temporarily close this thread to give Clare a chance to consult and come back with something on Monday. Thanks.

6 Likes

As promised, i’m back with an update on the service and repair costs.

Here you’ll find both an explanation of service banding, plus costs themselves.

Please note these are UK only guideline prices. I can’t stress enough (again) at how a conversation with your local Naim dealer is the best starting place for any service/repair enquiries.

Also note that DR upgrades have a separate cost structure - i’ll post that separately shortly.

9 Likes

DR upgrade guideline UK pricing - price includes full service as well as upgrade.

DR options 2022

6 Likes

@Naim.Marketing - Good Answers…!!! Well done, Naim… :slight_smile:

Only comment - the 2nd upload (Band 1, etc) is difficult to read, due to its small size.