New Supernait 3

Any info on the SN3? I read where it was to be available late this month. This coming Thursday it will be August 1st. Anyone know “the latest”?

Do a quick search and I think you will find your answers or lack of answers. :wink:

According to the Naim facebook page the first shipment was dispatched this week, and some UK dealers have their demo amps.

I believe Moorgate Acoustics have one running in at the moment

1 Like

I wonder who will be the first on here with a new SN3? (Sadly it won’t be me…).
I am very interested in hearing a comparison with the SN2.

2 Likes

Hmmm I would put $$ on @Bjm being a proud owner very soon.

2 Likes

@Hollow will be on @Bjm heals too…

1 Like

SN3’s arriving downunder in 2022.

2 Likes

Nah I’m a bit away yet, I’d say more like November

1 Like

I heard rumours of SN 4 :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

My dealer has his demo one and posted that first listen to phono stage easily outperformed a Naim Stageline N , which is promising?

2 Likes

My dealer thinks it will arrive in the week beginning 12th August. Then it is just a question of when I can pick it up which will be dependant on when I can get out of work early.

Hopefully it means I should have it within 2 weeks!

I will obviously report my findings but as I don’t ‘do vinyl’ I won’t be of any use to anyone wanting an assessment of the phono stage.

1 Like

Hi,brand new to community,but took delivery of Supernait 3 plus Hicap Dr 2days ago ,so too soon to be able to give a definitive judgment,all I can say is that I’m impressed straight out of the box,however I appreciate it will take time to reach its full potential.

8 Likes

Congratulations – enjoy your new amp, and share your thoughts here? What was your previous amp?

Next upgrade – replace that Audiolab CD player and get a proper black box… :wink:

1 Like

Hi,I had a Linn Majik and 2 Linn LK 140’s,great in their day,but technology moves on,I also picked up new speakers,ATC SMC 40’s,so far too soon to judge anything really,but your right,the Audiolab will have to make way soon.

Is 3 a bad luck number for Naim?

On the contrary. Have you ever listened to a NAIT 3 or a CDS 3 player?

2 Likes

Or even a CD3 - one of my favourite Naim CD players.

Sundance you may be thinking of the number 4 - unlucky in China because of its association with death, and hence why it’s a series number often avoided.

1 Like

Which way to go,used CDX2 or newCD5i ?
Have had advice from my dealer,he says look for CDX2 ?

1 Like