Nice Photos

You should ask Richard to move that post into the Best Jokes thread ! :sunglasses:

Last time I walked to the top of the Tower was c.1981. ie. before the lean was reduced. At that time I felt the biggest risk was slipping or more likely sliding off the slippery, sloping floors which, other than the top two or three, don’t have any safety fences.

1 Like

A poor pass in the 3rd XV at St Andrews in the early 80s was known as ‘a Ninewells’.

1 Like

Spot of Surfboat racing this morning on the local beach - always a good watch for thrills and spills

14 Likes

Lake District?

Lyme Regis, Dorset, looking east towards Golden Cap and Burton Bradstock, on a bleak January afternoon last Wednesday. To be honest the heavy mist of the morning was lifting but still pretty dank. The coast is always good nonetheless!

4 Likes

N Wales.

Our other gallery and museum

G

15 Likes

A couple from today’s hill walk; a stunning, but very cold, day in the eastern Cairngorms climbing the Fiona, Mona Gowan.

Cheers,

Ian

19 Likes

My morning walk didn’t happen as I had a 9am meeting. Going out at 3:30pm has its own attractions though.

23 Likes

What are the tracks to the right, please?

Our local busway. Old railway lines dug up and used by buses which track along then using a small guide wheel attached to the side of the vehicle. Can’t be used by any other vehicle, albeit not for the want of trying.

I’m surprised it’s not fenced in some way. Is this on the old Oxford to Cambridge line?

Beautiful lighting in your picture btw!

Perfect.

Many thanks @Count.d I appreciate that.

Graeme

No, this is Ellenbrook to Leigh i.e. Salford to Wigan.

Just an iPhone 12 Mini.

2 Likes

Basilica e Colonne di San Lorenzo,Milan.

7 Likes

Darsena Navigli Milan.

8 Likes

“Hi there!Been here since 490 DC”.

5 Likes

Past Christmas

6 Likes