Nice Photos

Beautiful place. I drove down there in early December for a few weeks trekking around the Douro to the Spanish border. Some of best wines in the world.

Definitely, quite underrated too

1 Like

Not my photos but a friends, Cradle Mountain Tasmania

1 Like

A wander into King’s College chapel, Cambridge, with the recently acquired 40mm f2.8 on my 5D3

What a Billy bargain lens.

13 Likes

A short stay in Lyon: Saone river by night

10 Likes

Some lovely wines come from there.

I heard a strange roaring noise…

7 Likes

Nothing spectacular, just nature doing whats its best at. Green shoots and hawthorn blooms in a totally uncontrolled, unkempt environment (and there’s a dog). Nature renewing for another year despite humanities stupidity. Still alive and so am I. what’s not to like?

13 Likes

I’ve just finished reading English Passengers by Matthew Kneale. Until that book, and now seeing your pal’s photos, I’d always assumed Tasmania was flat. How wrong can you be?!

1 Like

Don’t worry, there are a couple of Typhoons FGR4 on their way. :wink:

1 Like

Tasmania is very, very beautiful.

13 Likes

Not the cathedral but another church in Toledo, Spain.

IPhonography.

22 Likes

Muskrateer

Imgur

Junior is having a late lunch and drying up under the weak sun.

14 Likes

Gloucester Tops today, the photos don’t do justice to just how high you are.

20 Likes

Sensational :+1:

1 Like

Reminiscent of the Smoky Mts. in NC.

2 Likes

McEwan Hall, Edinburgh. Son’s graduation.

G

22 Likes

Watching a re-run of ‘Jet, when Britain ruled the skies’ last night reminded me of the mighty…

9 Likes

I saw the farewell Vulcan squadron show at RAF Finningley near Doncaster many years ago… seeing multiple Vulcans do aerobatics together was a sight - and sound to behold - (as well as jet fume exhaust smell) alas I have no pictures from that day

1 Like

some recent feathered friends

26 Likes