Nice Photos

Cheers Simon.

and your top fisherman one is lovely - did you shoot that from a drone?
The boar in the reflected sky scales it well

Thanks again Simon. No drone involved; I was stood on a high escarpment above the lake. I originally had tree reflections too, but thought it looked better with them cropped out.

Cheers,

Ian

FOMO

7 Likes

If I didn’t see the apparel in the windows, I’d have sworn it was a hifi shop…:wink:

1 Like

Time to stretch our necks and enjoy the warmth of the sun’s rays.

5 Likes

Amazing creatures, we have in the rivers behind us.

2 Likes

A Porsche 356, looking gorgeous in black (taken with Leica M10 Monochrom), parked in Koto-ku, Tokyo. Lovely to see one of these actually being used, as opposed to rotting away in a museum, or private collection.

18 Likes

That looks like a Laura Ashley flash mob.

1 Like

The wilds of Bodmin Moor.

23 Likes

Must be easier than banging your head against a tree…

14 Likes

More fishing

9 Likes

Cherry blossom time Tokyo

29 Likes

Anyone is using this?It locks the camera body to the backpack’s belt.It would be useful for my mountain hikes when I need the camera every now and then without replacing it into the backpack.
shopping
Peak design capture V3.

Love the Avatar @Fabio1
That is my favourite Caravaggio. I spent ages just looking at it last June in Florence.

7 Likes

Bravo!

3 Likes

Yes I have one - I enjoy using it - works well - and keeps my hands free

1 Like

Fantastic.
Thank you!

1 Like

Lundie Craigs, Perthshire - weather on the change, producing some natural polarisation.

Cheers,

Ian

21 Likes

I have one and it works well, though I don’t use it very often. I have Peak Design camera straps and a shoulder bag as well. Their quality is always good & they seem to be a good company to deal with.

1 Like