Nice Photos

Thank you Chris,
may I know whether I can purchase the Capture V3 alone or I must get its metal plate too?I’m asking this because I have my Manfrotto metal plate(standard) to install my camera on the tripod and I don’t know it it works for the Capture V3.
Thank you.
Fabio

Hi Fabio, I’ve checked on Peak Designs own website & also my UK camera store, and it appears you have to buy the Capture V3 with the plate, as it’s the plate which attaches to the tripod socket on your camera and then the plate slides into the Capture V3. It might be worth emailing Peak Designs direct to ask them if they can supply separately, but I think you need both otherwise you can’t connect the camera to it. I don’t know whether your Manfrotto would fit, so can’t help there.

1 Like

Some precious info from you,thank you so much Chris.

1 Like

Forgive me all for the OT.

Some people take their love of records to the grave with them.

14 Likes

couldn’t resist this little Robin with its worm yesterday evening in the garden

21 Likes

It really is very striking. I saw it in 2010 at the Uffizi where it was in a small room beside the exit stairs. No-one else was there and we had it all to ourselves.

1 Like

It was definitely a highlight when I went to the gallery a few years back.

I thought of Fabio when I saw it in Uffizi myself!

3 Likes

I rather like this picture I took last year - a mash up of different architectural eras and styles. I wonder who knows or can work out where it is?

10 Likes

Think it might be Boston.

2 Likes

It is indeed, as in Boston Massachusetts, as opposed to Boston Lincolnshire :grinning:

1 Like

LOL, I didn’t think that was the Boston stump as I remember it.

2 Likes

A scene showing the fall colours from Vermont last year

11 Likes

The haar rolling in on St Andrews beach around 11.30am this morning. Some keen surfers were heading out.

30 mins later it was glorious.

20 Likes

Broughty Castle

G

23 Likes

Misty morning shots from yesterday.

Cheers,

Ian

37 Likes

And snowy mountain shots - also from yesterday.

Loch Shiel and the Glenfinnan viaduct - of Harry Potter fame

Cheers,

Ian

32 Likes

HMS Diamond Rock.

Taken yesterday afternoon.

9 Likes

Bordeaux skies

16 Likes

Snapped this critter outside the leisure centre after my swim this morning.

It seemed unconcerned that I was within 6ft, but with that beak I suspect I would have been at a distinct disadvantage in any altercation.

Willy.

12 Likes