Nice Photos

You’d think that she’d be better off looking at what she’s doing, really.

1 Like

I like blue skies and reflections.

16 Likes

Just arrived at Windermere and the sun is shining!!!:man_shrugging:!!!

Thought I’d take a quick phone pic to prove it!

14 Likes

X2

12 Likes

Smiley

Imgur

11 Likes

Not just a random pond but Russell’s Water, Oxfordshire and in 1969 Truly Scrumptious drove her car into this twice during Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and I’m standing roughly where Mr (the algorithm won’t let me use his name) Van Dyke stood during filming. I was lucky enough to meet one of the residents who, as a much younger man, still lived in the same house and remembered meeting the cast like it was yesterday.

5 Likes

You really can’t say the name “D**k Van Dyke”? How absolutely sophomoric.

And how politically incorrect of it to allow “Dyke.”

I can’t wait for our new AI overlords to control everything… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Just give it a try - I got a message telling me no!

Yes, I see - artificial “intelligence” should be able to make that distinction.

This is Sunday morning last weekend on the beautiful island of Bryher, one of the Isles of Scilly. This is from a small bay called Stinking Porth. Behind me, just a few hundred yards away is the fantastic Hell Bay Hotel. But they wouldn’t call it the Stinking Porth Hotel would they? So they named it after a bigger bay just 1/3rd mile along the coast

23 Likes

Breakfast photo opportunity.

7 Likes

Not much sun today…

10 Likes

Lots of monsters in sight :grinning:

Blueys Beach

13 Likes

You there as we speak?

No a friend has a place there we went to check it after some paying guests checked out

Nice part of the world - expensive these days

Anywhere along the coast is expensive these days. The average house along the beach front is around $3m.

Go on - add one to your portfolio :grinning::grinning:

I’m not in a very good mood just had a call from one of the builders that was quoting and he’s redrawn. That’s 2 of the 3 that were tendering. I’ve now only got one quoting. :scream: