Nice Photos

Make sure that they don’t know that!

2 Likes

That’s a given, he already knows the other dropped out I can’t let him know the other has as well. Tbh the one that’s left is the one we favour but I was hoping to have another quote benchmark pricing.

1 Like

Local builder Pete or have to travel from somewhere ?

The one that’s left was the only one from Gloucester the other 2 were from Taree and Forster.

1 Like

Well that works in your favour for sure

Got a big meeting with him, council and the demolisher this Tuesday on site.

1 Like

Plans all approved by Council from memory you said ?

:+1:

More mountain madness yesterday; 34km in 10hrs to climb the highest (and one of the remotest) Corbetts, Beinn a’ Chlaidheimh. The weather forecast was marginal so I had a plan B; the forecast was completely wrong though, so plan A it was. Today I have, unsurprisingly, been taking it quite easy!

My peak on the left

Foxglove in a mossy stream

Summit

Waterfall from above

Cheers,

Ian

32 Likes

Swallows and Amazons

20 Likes

And some Rydal babies :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Camera version of earlier shot…

8 Likes

The Temple of Heroes

The temple was constructed by Sir John Legard of Storrs Hall as an ornament to the new house he had built in the last years of the eighteenth century, and as an expression of his patriotism, Sir John being ‘passionately attached to his country’. The octagonal building carries plaques celebrating four great naval victors in the ongoing war against the French– Admirals Howe, St Vincent, Duncan and Nelson.

15 Likes

On a grey day

Imgur

…whites stand out.

25 Likes

Not quite as exciting as Haim’s Egret but…down by the river.

Cheers,

Ian

10 Likes

Shed.

Cheers,

Ian

14 Likes

A black swan event.

Pashley Manor, Ticehurst

5 Likes

Doonloughan Connemara, yesterday.

15 Likes

Centre of the universe where all nations meet- Soho Square on a sunny Bank Holiday evening.

5 Likes

Taken with iPhone. Shame the magnolia doesn’t come through as I saw it but didn’t want to miss the opportunity.

6 Likes