Nice Photos

The last tree.

Cheers,

Ian

15 Likes

Positano July 2019

26 Likes

Pictures taken this week on the Suffolk coast marshes near Boyton, Woodbridge, a wonderful wilderness.

Boyton Marshes - May -15
Two Avocets

a male Shoveler taking off
A male Shoveler taking off

Boyton Marshes - May -11
Greylag goose with maturing goslings… they look a handful!

A pair of male and female Gadwalls
A male and female Gadwall

Boyton Marshes - May -8
A male Shoveler in flight

Boyton Marshes - May -7
Two Shovelers flying towards me

Boyton Marshes - May -12
An Avocet looking for food

28 Likes

Transylvania.

Has no need of fangs to get under your skin.

Breathtakingly beautiful place - Europe’s last and greatest wilderness.

20 Likes

Transylvania. Rocky ?

Umbilical security cord

Imgur

4 Likes

Just been woken up by what sounded like a lot of farting. Counted at least 20. Some were really close. Amazing sight. I hope the last one doesn’t get a puncture. The photos make them look further away than they actually were.

26 Likes

In this case cutting the leads is not smart either.

You mean decades I assume?:thinking:

I would think the annual Goodwood Revival. The track was in proper use from 1948-1966 and closed when the FIA changed the rules. It was resurrected in the 1990s and hosts a number of events including the revival where the racing is pre 66 and a large number of the visitors and all the teams and staff dress ‘in period’ (1948 - 66).

It always claimed that one of its historic races had the most expensive starting grid in world motorsport due to the value of the vehicles - eg Ferrari 250 GTO.

It attracts quite a talent pool - Martin Brundle, his son, I think, Adrian Newey, Jochen Maas, Rowan Atkinson and in past years, Stirling Moss and Jackie Stewart. Well worth a visit.

1 Like

Up on the Shetland Isles for the first time , scenery and wildlife fantastic.

24 Likes

Some colourful abstract stuff taken from a helicopter above the salt pans in the Camargue, South of France. The colour is a result of salt loving algae.

29 Likes

Honey Bee on a Ceanothus.

Cheers,

Ian

23 Likes

This weekend’s foray into the mountains was very warm (for these parts). But it’s amazing how the mountains come to life after a few days of heat. Plenty of butterflies too, finally.

Cheers,

Ian

28 Likes

These are Lilies. I can’t get rid of them, she’s wearing 'em.

5 Likes

Our neighbouring farm

14 Likes

7 Likes

Blimey. Or perhaps, uh-oh…

1 Like

Photo from today’s train journey…

28 Likes

NOW! …that’s a gorgeous picture! :+1:t4:

2 Likes