Nice Photos

Thank you

1 Like

I’m afraid this is via iPhone so isn’t really up to standard for this thread, but when I popped out earlier to collect my son it struck me as a beautiful evening, with a hot, dry smell out where we are. There was a background noise of machinery working still and tractors tearing around with their trailers. We saw a convoy the other night with a lead pick-up truck, a huge combine, a second pick-up towing the cutting table on a trailer and a third pick up bringing up the rear. Sadly too dark to capture that and probably a bit too dark for this one too, at least on iPhone and hand held.

6 Likes

Aldham St Mary’s church, Suffolk. As seen every now and then in the background during Detectorists

13 Likes

Hi Graeme,
Yes, it is indeed. Was there yesterday and am still in Penang now but will be heading to Ipoh later. Hope you had a great time in Malaysia.

2 Likes

Hi bnc1863, yes I had a great time. Mrs. G. was working so I tagged along for a trip down memory lane. I was in Penang as a boy in ‘67 and ‘68. Found what I was looking for.
Enjoy the rest of your trip.

1 Like

Thanks, Graeme. Daniel

Glad to see that some of the old buildings survive. I was there about 63 years ago. Lovely place.

1 Like

Cool street art :ok_hand:

16 Likes

Are these all in the same city @Bjorn and if so where?

No, the first painting is from Fene in Spain, the second from Oklahoma City, US and the last is somewhere in Germany.

1 Like

My little Scandinavian adventure ended where it had started, in Copenhagen. Such a lovely city.

20 Likes

Enjoying an Aperol spritz on the shores of Cape Fear…

13 Likes

Daughter practicing for a display tomorrow.

Willy.

16 Likes

Wonderful wonderful.

Not the greatest photo. I cycled into a howling southerly for one hour to Pencarrow head in Wellington. The place has a savage beauty and the cold and the wind were very invigorating.

12 Likes

Took a tour of the USS North Carolina in Wilmington, NC.

13 Likes

Year ago I would have been underwater, 8 months of very little rain is starting to bite.

8 Likes

The Victorian spa town of Strathpeffer; from on high.

Cheers,

Ian

21 Likes

Högaklint August 23. Gotland, Sweden

31 Likes

Blimey, The Orb is a bit dry…

5 Likes