Nice Photos

Distinctly chillier morning

19 Likes

Power Lines

10 Likes

Seems like a big bath for some frogs.

2 Likes

If anyone has an inkling to visit our V&A.

G

8 Likes

Excellent!

Bit of a trip tho’…

1 Like

Cheers Jamie.
G

Hi Graeme hope it all goes well, bit far for me as well but I would have loved to have called in.

1 Like

Big Sky
Tortworth to North Nibley

8 Likes

My Supernait 3 examination

2 Likes

Cheers Pete.

G

1 Like

I’m in the area on Monday 18/9 so will look to pop in…

2 Likes

Mist and mellow fruitfulness - cool morning at 850m in the Tarn but 28 later!

19 Likes

Charente here, but no windmill.

9 Likes

You can just make out the monument

Been a fan of her music for years, and saw her live years ago (late 1900’s might have been 1999) somewhere at a tiny village hall in Northumberland, where the only seat left for me was the front row!

(Possibly Alastair Anderson shared the billing, but not so sure of that, that may have been another time altogether, memory and all that).

One of the few concerts I attended, but for “being there” one of the more enjoyable.

( PS: Also enjoyed seeing the bi-planes you photographed at Old Warden, another interest of mine, and Old Warden has always been on a list of placed to visit, on a flying day.)

1 Like

Would like to see this…and hopes raised when I say the V&A…

…rather too far to travel when I read the rest of the message…V&A Dundee…

I might have managd the V&A London…

Perhaps the exhibition will tour…

Too small and unimportant for that I’m afraid. Still, I’m pleased it might have regional appeal.

Thanks though.

Graeme

1 Like

Enjoying music together.

9 Likes

Graeme

You are too modest, I think it well worth showing your work in the wider regions - further south. You have much to say on not just your view on the built environment, but on your view from a wheel chair, and disability. I happen too like your photographs very much, and would be interested to buy a copy of your book Multiple Exposures (looked at the books section on V&A Dundee but could not see any mention of it).

1 Like

Thanks @fergch much appreciated. The book launch is early Nov, fingers crossed!

G

2 Likes