Nice Photos

I wait for publication, and take my place in the queue…

Thanks

1 Like

Just a phone camera, we were in the cafe for over an hour and the clouds were moving at a fair rate, not once was there a gap with the sun on the monument.

Congratulations on the exhibition! I hope it’s a great success - it would be good to see your very striking photos in an exhibition space but like others I am a way down south unfortunately.

1 Like

Thanks Clive.

G

Self at speed

G

19 Likes

Looking forward to the book launch! Awaiting details…

1 Like

Thanks Chris.

G

Looking forward to the book launch, too. It should be easier to get it over to Germany than making a trip to the exhibition.

1 Like

Eye to eye contact.

After over 50 years of racing, the Peterborough Panthers had their last meet at the East of England Showground tonight. Fittingly with a win against the old rivals, Kings Lynn.

Don’t think I’ve ever had a rider look me in the eye as they take the last corner before.

10 Likes

6 Likes

FolkEast is always enjoyable… it’s nice to have a music festival on your door step… and Kathryn’s set was really enjoyable. I have a couple of her CDs… however it’s always more enjoyable seeing someone live… and as far as I know one of the very few successful musicians who play the Northumbrian Pipes (the English version of the Scottish bagpipes) and I find the Northumbrian pipes hugely more musical.

And as far as Old Warden… yes you should give it a visit on an event day… I love the low key atmosphere, and one can get really close to the aircraft and the flight
line. If you click on my Flickr album below you will see many more biplanes from this year…

7 Likes

My view for the next week😎

I won’t be able to complain about the view at least. The weather on the other hand is forecast to be pretty darned unpleasant…:man_shrugging:t2:

12 Likes

Autumn has arrived to northern Norway.

7 Likes

Just like the old days…

9 Likes

Not been there in 30 years but I remember visiting Point State Park while battle re-enactions were underway, going to a Pirates/Cardinals game at the old Three Rivers stadium and a shop with huge drums of flavoured coffees. Also many bridges and a couple of tunnels and spending Friday evening having cold craft beers and loaded (like a dumper truck) nachos with Jalapeño peppers. Didn’t bulk up or suffer any ill effects. That’s how I know it was a long time ago!

Came across this 300 year old door today and it didn’t need wood preservative from Wickes.

12 Likes

Abruzzo-

16 Likes

St Mark’s Basilica, this week.

16 Likes

15 Likes

Where is this please? Switzerland?

1 Like