Nice Photos

I have often been amused at documentaries that are filming someone climbing a mountain, and going on about how difficult it is to climb the mountain, and thinking of the people who are also climbing it, but not only that are hauling up cameras and sound equipment, and filming the climbers.

4 Likes

Wee story in today’s Daily Squeak.

G

41 Likes

That’s brilliant Graeme, very admirable. :+1:

1 Like

Graeme,

I had no idea you suffer from MS. After reading the full article, I must say that my admiration for you is great. Serious diseases can really take the very best out if some people. True and affectionate regards.

M.

8 Likes

IMG_0184

On a much more trivial note, this shot was taken by me in August 1996, on the first floor landing of Naim Audio, Ltd. in Salisbury.
I was visiting the zone with a friend who was also a Naim dealer, we popped up at the door and rang but unfortunately we could not visit the factory.
I’ve always wondered what occasion had motivated opening, consuming and saving a magnum bottle of Moët&Chandon.

7 Likes

Brilliant!

3 Likes

Congratulations Graeme!

A wonderful story of facing what life hands you and living it to the fullest! I do love your photography and look forward to your book being published.

4 Likes

Thanks indeed Hollow.

Graeme

You are most kind Max, thank you.

Graeme

Many thanks crispyduck.

Graeme

1 Like

Thanks for your support seakayaker.

Graeme

How many copies of today’s paper did you buy then?:wink:

1 Like

Haha. It seems to be syndicated, so too many to choose from :joy:.

G

1 Like

Pictures of dogs? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m humbled by what you’re achieving. Now looking forward to the book.

2 Likes

Congratulations Graeme. I’ve always loved seeing your stuff posted here.

5 Likes

A wonderful narrative Graeme. And likewise your photography, as we have all seen within this thread, is superb.
Congratulations !

4 Likes

@Chris-G @Pete_the_painter @Don

Thanks gents, means a lot.

Graeme

2 Likes

A wander around the local fields today, an hour or so before sunset

11 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. Now I better understand why your photos are so captivating. :heart:

1 Like