Nice Photos

I expect a sea of Shai-Hulud…

2 Likes

Expensive but good equipment !

1 Like

Nice sensor. The long exposure had just about everything to do with it. Perfect cropping and nicely framed.

1 Like

Fantastic Graeme, well done.

We have Duncan of Jordanstone in common, but I only studied there, and it was a long time ago. I very much hope and wish to go back to Dundee some time next year

Cheers. Your photos are always wonderful.

2 Likes

Thanks Rod. I bet we haven’t changed much!

Graeme

2 Likes

Sometimes, it’s well worth looking in the opposite direction to where the sun is setting.

Cheers,

Ian

38 Likes

Reminds me of Life In A Day’s cover, album by Simple Minds. In a good way!

3 Likes

feeling a ‘run of sunsets’ coming on; here was yesterdays’ here is West Australia ('mate).

not the ‘oil droplet colour burst’ as above,… and some Post Production or even cropping perhaps might help, but I try to be a full manual photographer with nothing done to the final shot.
I wish I did more ‘white balance’ control (not quite full manual I suppose…)

Fuji XH1 18-55mm @ 18mm f2.8 1/15th (second) ISO400

I grew up on the eastcoast; I remember speeding into Darwin on one occasion in an effort to see my first ever ‘Sunset over sea’. (The above is Perth)

12 Likes

12 Likes

Hair brushing

Imgur

The Red-tail guy was so close that I could count his moustache hairs. It is time we got to be on a first-name basis.

13 Likes

As we are loading animal photos here is one of my Aboriginal Caucasians lying in front of the fire on my best rugs … acting like she owns the place warming her cockles. Not the best resolution but you get the point :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Nice story in the Record. There’s no more impressive person on this forum than you, Graeme – and we have some very impressive folk here. All the best, pal.

3 Likes

That’s kind of you to say. I’m sure it’s not true of course, but thanks.

Have a great weekend.

Graeme

3 Likes

What an inspiring article Graeme - congratulations.

1 Like

Thank you @Isca_Dumnoniorum

Best wishes

Graeme

1 Like

My first visit to Chatsworth House. Magical day out for the family during the Christmas period.

10 Likes

Nice one Graeme.

Thanks Mike.

G

1 Like

Inspiring stuff, Graeme. Would love to see the exhibition but a little far from me.
Let’s us know when the book is out.
ATB
Tony

1 Like

Northern Lights

26 Likes