Nice Photos

Not sure what his pronouns are but I would say that is a schlong (sorry, not allowed to say c0ck).

1 Like

sorry to tweak this but I/m having my post supper cig and coffee
e3dba5e224ae9c7102cf2ad3b19483ae333192da_2_666x500

2 Likes

Not sure why but help yourself. :grin:

Here’s another of the same subject taken this morning, the other one was late afternoon.

3 Likes

Another one from Yamba

17 Likes

Not a Croc or anyone in sight…….looks lovely

2 Likes

No more likely a tiger/great white shark in these parts, think someone did get mauled around the point a few months ago.

:disappointed_relieved: just have a few beers

1 Like

Bit early for that, just having my morning coffee.

Did have one or two or three last night though. :grin:

2 Likes

So that’s where you are/were Pete

Yamba still laid back not taken over by ex Byron Bay crowd yet ???

I like it from the ridge down to the sea, the suburbs don’t do much for me at all.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Definitely want to avoid getting mauled around the point!
Anyway, here’s a phone piccy of a recent sunrise here in Yorkshire.

14 Likes

Just arrived last night in Cyprus for a week’s walking holiday with Mrs Duck. View from our bedroom this morning

19 Likes

There are 2 criteria for a ‘proper holiday’ in my rule book. The first is seeing some sort of citrus growing. The second is seeing a lizard - I did see one so I’m on a proper holiday

14 Likes

Weather looks good. We’re going to Pathos Wednesday.

Nice. My first time in Cyprus and I’m really enjoying it. The Cypriots are really friendly and the food is excellent. I had some halloumi last night in the meze and it’s nothing like the stuff we get in UK

4 Likes

Mrs. G. and I went for a very pleasant, albeit windy walk today, with the snowcapped windswept Sierra Nevadas as a backdrop.

20 Likes

Sunday outing

10 Likes

Reminds me of O Brother Where Art Thou

2 Likes