Nice Photos

Looks a nice place to be.

What’s all that blue stuff among the clouds?

2 Likes

Dunno - some type of weird cloud we don’t get in Blighty?

1 Like

I’ve heard rumours about clouds like that. Fortunately they are only in foreign places.

1 Like

Nice Bialeti

1 Like

This crowded isle - From Gun Hill South & North

16 Likes

A couple of bridges on the river in town.

15 Likes

My home town the Hutt Valley. Wellington harbour with the Wellington City in the distance, the Hutt Valley being a commuter town. Soames Island in the harbour was a quarantine station. During the World wars the island was an interment camp for a German Army band in WW1, and local Italian families in WW2. The Italians were a large part of the Wellington fishing industry to this day. The small island is called Leper island and was the lonely home of a Chinese man for many years. Food was sent via an overhead cable from the large island until he wasted away from leprosy.
Photos just snaps nothing special during a bike ride on the hills.

16 Likes

Snaps from a pleasant walk this morning. In the harbour shot you can just see “Tons-of-Grief” in the background.

10 Likes

The Shop Floor.

7 Likes

Does my bum look big in this?

2 Likes

Someone wants to check out the picture of Catherine and her kids. Very odd hands and editing!

Oooh, it’s just been pulled. Quite bizarre.

1 Like

More conspiracy theories abounding now it’s the main news item this morning :roll_eyes:
To be honest I didn’t see the issues with the children’s hands; the first thing I noticed was no rings on Catherine’s left hand.

1 Like

I noticed Catherine’s right hand is oof, the boy’s jumper she’s holding isn’t.
His right hand looks wonk, funny finger crossing and a stubby left index finger, with no finger nail visible on middle finger, could be legit and just a bit awkward tho’.
And yes, the one everyone’s commenting on re the girl’s wrist. I wonder if she had her fingers crossed too and that’s what’s been edited.
Likely, nothing sinister and just shonky editing.
I don’t always wear my wedding ring around the house, even for my official photos…

1 Like

It was Kate wot done it!

Source: BBC online

1 Like

Nest building season.

13 Likes

Just a casual family snapshot of me, the wife and the kids enjoying Mother’s Day.

Group shot

18 Likes

Art © ► @banksy

16 Likes

2 Likes

No wonder the kid has his fingers crossed hoping nobody notices the massive cokc up(s). :sunglasses:

1 Like

A little hard to understand for a non-native?:thinking: