Nice Photos

Don’t worry as the natives here don’t know what’s going on either.
Can’t comment here without breaking forum rules. Just check a few British newspapers and they might give you a clue.

1 Like

It’s the breeding. :grin:

I thought they all had 6 or 7 fingers.

2 Likes

Crikey, I take it the lady is the larger one (thinking of spiders).

Our media are bankrupt of any sense of morality.

5 Likes

Kate has had undisclosed surgery and it’s no one’s bloody right to know any more than that (we didn’t even need to know she’s had surgery but a prolonged absence from the public gaze would have raised questions in itself).

A photo was posted then redacted for Mother’s Day of her and her children - completely innocent but the media are in a frenzy saying it was doctored/edited. Who cares?

She exhibits perfect decorum and any media speculation is evil and cruel.

14 Likes

I mostly wondered who it was in the picture :man_shrugging:
(But I know that now)

1 Like

Wife of the heir to the throne in the UK, ‘Princess of Wales’.

She’s pure class even if she isn’t Welsh!

1 Like

You’d almost wonder if it was a stacked image of multiple rapidly taken shots just to get the little ‘uns all grinning/smiling at the same time, hence subtle imperfections.

The media really are pathetic. A couple here are going bust, they bring it on themselves.

5 Likes

Random hangings
imagejpeg_2(1)
Not sure if this is a “nice” photo but where could it be put and do others see it as I do?

4 Likes

![IMG_8172|231x500](

1 Like

Arguable. But deeply irrelevant in a thread devoted to good photography.

Care to post a good picture!?

1 Like

Went for a drive up to the snow yesterday.

17 Likes

Victor Harbour, South Australia

Sleeping it off, Kangaroo Island South Australia

The lavender farm, Kangaroo Island

19 Likes

:scream:

IMG_6677

8 Likes

Ha ha good one Pete :joy::+1:

1 Like

As I’m currently poorly sick (for the second week) and unable to do much of anything, I started rooting through some of my older photos. I’ve wanted to do a sequence like the one below for ages, but never seemed to find the time to get round to it. With no new pics to edit and nothing to do but sit around, cough and recuperate, now seemed as good a time as any. Taken on May 1st 2017, on a Panasonic Lumix compact (I really should have taken a better camera!) this is sunset on Everest from Kala Pathar (approximately 5400m). The sequence spans exactly 20 minutes and is quite possibly, the finest thing I have ever seen.

Cheers,

Ian

59 Likes

Down to the village for lunch today and a stroll. Very pleasant.

11 Likes

Wishing you a speedy recovery, Ian. We need you back on your feet so we can enjoy some more of your wonderful shots!

5 Likes

Nah, rubbish! :wink:

3 Likes