Nice Photos

Beautiful.

1 Like

The Crossing

Imgur

Departure

Imgur

Sections of our flooded trail are under a few inches of river water crowded with tiny fish making an easy feast for the water birds. The guy has more blues, grays and purples on him yet he is called a Green Heron.

18 Likes

After early morning rain.

18 Likes

Flamborough - Vicki and I took a stroll with a 7 mile walk from Sewerby via South Landing finishing off at North Landing, a most beautiful coastal walk, with a couple of beers along the way too :grinning:

20 Likes

You can keep your rude comments to yourself.

Finally, some flowers on the runner beans…

9 Likes

7 Likes

Nice put on a show on Saturday.

1500 drones & ‘slightly offset’ fireworks

Tour de France. 200th anniversary of the Promenade. Delayed 14 July celebrations (Nice does not celebrate on the 14th July itself since the terrorist attack).

14 Likes

And then, the race itself. Personally not sure a time trial was the ideal way to finish it.

But I guess it made it hours from caravan til winner, instead of moments.

We were happy to see Sir Cav finish!

11 Likes

Bergen harbour at 0330 in the morning. Having to get up early to leave ship and get a flight home.Also some wall art found!

15 Likes

Reflections

20 Likes

You don’t need a sound system mate, you have all the music you can ask for already!

2 Likes

Like the artwork, where did you get it?:wink:

1 Like

Thanks. There is something about sitting quietly and watching the sun go down. I was going to title it something like ‘Summer Reflection’ but I thought that was a bit twee.

1 Like

My good friend Jeff is a professional photographer specializing in the music industry and had a session with the late John Mayall several years ago; this is from that session:

24 Likes

Taken from Lokrum Island by Dubrovnik. I’ve drunk a lot of water these last few days - it’s pretty warm! Great seafood.

With the recent pushback against tourism I did have some concerns but the Croatians have been very welcoming. There are a lot of tourists but that brings its own energy.

19 Likes

Mayall for ever.

1 Like

Oh my God, Karen’s right, we ARE descended from the Dinosaurs!

19 Likes

Yes and we all know how that ended :grin:

2 Likes

Couple pics I took in Jasper Alberta a couple years back. It’s currently being decimated by a large fire as I type this. Hoping the best for all residents.

35 Likes