Nice Photos

I’ve always wondered what car he drove…

My daughter (17) is a regular listener to his music

A Range Rover now. I have no idea what, when he was living in Milano. Now he’s back in his (our) native Torino. :slight_smile:
He’s indeed a very nice person…

1 Like

Taken a few years ago, but another one of Grassi Lakes.

Did you walk around to the rock wall paintings ? I’m told they are First Nation about 1,000 AD.

10 Likes

On our way to Rae Lake.

17 Likes

We were the first ones there and yes, we walked over to the rock wall but I totally forgot to look for the wall paintings! I’d say next time but we are moving back to bc next month so I’ll probably never get the chance. Hoping for one last trip to Lake Louise before it freezes over before we leave. Planning on spending the night and hopefully getting some night shots.

1 Like

At RAF Northolt last night. Not very much on the apron to take my fancy, I suspect other goings on are disrupting the norm…

Still…

8 Likes

Big lad coming through, with slight camera shake!

12 Likes

Wills and Becks had presented London Air Ambulance with a couple of new rides, to replace the older, well used models…

8 Likes

Bearded dragon

1 Like

High Tide & Green Grass

15 Likes

Rae Lake.

15 Likes

Somewhere between Kelowna and Calgary …

9 Likes

We’re doing that exact flight on Sunday to look for a new place to live.

3 Likes

25 Likes

I hope you popped into or onto the harbour arm.

1 Like

Busy day down to the Snack Shack at Dungeness for lunch then an evening perambulation along the Leas down to the harbour and back along the beach.

I heard an engine noise and five of these dare devils skimmed the coast at about head height.

9 Likes

The solitary moment

17 Likes

Before I saw it was yours I thought I know this kind of eye

Exmouth branch line along the Exe estuary at Exton Station, Devon, yesterday evening.

10 Likes

Smoke machines.

Well, save the Typhoon which is vapour, but hey…

22 Likes