nova+Harbeth 40 p3 Bloated, swollen, mushy!

Not sure whether my dealer does such demos, more likely to be in ones home.

1 Like

My guess is this looks like a high end dealer’s shop somewhere in China.

Whether the dealer was there at the time is another question

Pretty straight forward really.

He obviously wasn’t joking about the mistresses.

1 Like

Yes. I feel bad , by compassion.

3 Likes

Glad not see mr winky in that pic. :joy:

Scott

2 Likes

Well, if it is a dealers premises I feel short changed.

I don’t think my dealer looks like the one in the image you have enlarged.

1 Like

He did say he dressed up :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should pay attention to the message of @Richard.Dane
I don’t think you can get, at least here, a better help than the one he proposed to you. It’s very elegant from him to propose you that.

1 Like

The B&Ws are still there, not removed.

To the OP: speaker and listening positions are fundamental factors in getting a good sound. It looks as if there has been little consideration ogpf this from your pics: this thread may help:

However, You haven’t mentioned your room dimensions (length, width and height) - please tell us. From your pics and the part of the world I think you may be in I suspect the room is very narrow, which will not help matters and may give little option for positioning.

1 Like

It’s the art of erotica. :joy:

At least it’s not 35K :smiley: and I guess we have been lucky, too

The OP mentioned above that the room is 13m2, so very modest. Heaven knows how those large B&Ws fit in, let alone three amplifiers, a massive telly, two mistresses and a collection of posing pouches.

3 Likes

It’s so true. I changed a standard stand for the one dedicated to my speakers and I feel like I have a new, much better speakers (especially in the bass zone). The dedicated are more stable and shorter, so the tweeters are at my ears level now and it changed a lot of things ! I wanted to change the speakers, I don’t anymore (for the moment at least).

Ah missed that. I suspect maybe 3m wide, or less, typical of far east flats, hence everything all squashed up.

If I had a little room like 13m2, I would go more for something like Audionote. Their speakers can be put in the corners.

Picture from Audio Federation site.

3 Likes

I wonder how the advice given here translates into the OPs language using an online translator.

A Chinese online translator.

Impressive observation skills

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.