Ordering wait time

James, sorry to hear you’re still waiting. I have got the gears turning for you but will try to see what’s up.

hehe no its on purpose, contains my initials :wink:

wow 30weeks?? thats really long, sorry to hear that! I will stop complaining right now with my 12 weeks waiting time I have until now… lets hope the best for all who are still waiting, as Hawkmoon stated Im sure its worth the wait (well actually I already heard the NOVA so I know it will be 100% worth it :wink: )

1 Like

You should. Plenty of options at that price point.

On the 28th July, I ordered a SN3, HiCapDR and an Atom HE.
Today - 2nd Sept - I spoke with my dealer, he now has the SN3 and HiCapDR, so we’ve arranged delivery and setting up on the 14th Sept.
The Atom HE isn’t expected until late October.
You could say I’m really looking forward to the 14th. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can anyone tell me please how many NAC282’s are made per week? My dealer is being told mine is 15th in the queue to be made!

There’s not a set weekly figure for any one model - the production schedule varies depending on a range of factors.
I have just checked, and we’re waiting on parts for 282 that are due in on September 10th - i’m sure once they arrive, we’ll start on outstanding orders and your product will be winging its way to you.

2 Likes

Make that 13 weeks for my pair of 555PS…

I wonder if this could be because I’ve ordered the “posh” finish?

I’m waiting for my 300DR for 3 weeks, I hope to receive it by others three weeks, probably a bit more. Some of you know what is the production status for NAP300DR?

Word in the street is that the Atom HE (I’ve ordered one too) is in the same queue for Bias Modules that all streamers are waiting for…

1 Like

My 552 is apparently awaiting front fascias.

1 Like

I ordered an Atom HE on 1st June. The dealer assures me his head office ordering team placed the order with Naim that week.

They’ve had numerous conversations with Naim and were told the end of August.

Still no sign……

Could be I got the classic finish but worth the wait my only regret is that I didn’t upgrade earlier it’s just amazing. Well done naim.

1 Like

Hi, it took 6 weeks for my 300dr that was before covid, brilliant amp I leave mine on most of the time I only power… down when tunder is about. You won’t be disappointed.

1 Like

I just sold my 250DR so I’m now without hifi waiting for the 300DR. Next weeks will be very long weeks :joy:.

I was something similar 4 weeks without hifi. :+1:

I ordered my Atom HE yesterday and it’s already shipped to me. Several dealers in US have them in stock. Today I saw Amazon has them for immediate delivery. Surely some U.K. dealers have them in their inventory.

I tried to get my local dealer to order one for me but he, oddly, didn’t seem interested.

Giving serious thought to a Powerline , but factoring in delays , guess it will my present to myself for Christmas

It’s a first world problem, and there are plenty with far worse problems

2 Likes

I got powerline last week only took 6 days from order.

1 Like

This is where having a spare NAP110 standing by comes in very handy.

2 Likes