Paris 2024

Well Figi gives the Aussies a bit of a dusting in the 7s semi final

Thanks for the spoiler Pete - just watching it now on BBC :grinning:

…gotta love the way the Fijians play though. Always good as a winger to get the ball and 100kg+ of a large Fijian at the same time (not & ouch!) :upside_down_face:

Fiji have to be everyone’s favourite team to win the final, assuming your country is out. Sadly I will miss it. Under orders to barbecue for nieces and their partners heading round for about 6. :saluting_face:

1 Like

Gutted for Tarling. Sport can be so cruel.

2 Likes

He’s got another 3 Olympics in him hopefully though…

1 Like

He’s in the road race I believe!

2 Likes

Great day in Paris: rowing, diving, time trials, judo, and of course rugby. Who cares about the rain!

Take a bow Mr. Dupont and others in France’s rugby 7’s side.

1 Like

Smashed ‘em, tres facile…

Sorry thought you’d be watching live seeing it’s in your time zone

Great gold for Australia in women’s swimming there

I’m finding the BBC coverage a bit confusing as to what’s on and when! A lot to balance today with the cricket, F1, Olympics (esp the 7s). Overload, overload :grinning:

I was relying on iplayer but they’re having to work to this stupid rule of not being allowed to broadcast more than two live events at once!

So much for the idea that The Olympics being for The People…

Try Eurosport 1 and 2. They have live events on both sides.

I prefer Eurosport to BBC, usually they just show the action, no studio full of pundits waffling on.

Eurosport 2 will soon be showing Live Olympic Surfing from Tahiti. I won’t be watching that.

1 Like

BBC doesn’t have the rights. Discovery does and only allows certain broadcasts according to licence fee paid to them.

1 Like

Yeah it was the same for Tokyo.

I was watching the double mix , tennis table, France against Korea. It was the near end of the match, but they switched on Judo. The French was defeated in the final against the Kazak. I would have preferred to continue the table tennis.

I have no idea what is going on but loving the fencing

1 Like

Yep, my son’s been itching to watch the surfing all day!

Not watched anything yet. If there is F1 or cricket on it may stay that way.