Paris 2024

Congrats GB Womens sprint team in the velodrome. 3 rides, 3 world records, ‘3’ Gold medals! Awesome.

12 Likes

Wow :+1: Another world record for our cyclists. Very special. Nice to see Hope from Barnoldswick involved given the issues with Rolls Royce in the town. Important employer.

4 Likes

Local to me (and you presumably). Great company

Bruce

1 Like

I cycle through quite regularly. Usually stop at West Marton for a coffee. As you say they are a great company.

1 Like

I am in Bank Newton, just down the towpath

2 Likes

Great set of frames, crazy close all the way

5 Likes

What a lovely spot. Beautiful part of the world. The road from Gargrave through Bank Newton is great. You’ll be able turn the wick up on the system I expect in Bank Newton.

1 Like

Well done Keely - brilliant gold!

11 Likes

Been a good day for GB. Superb from Hodgkinson. They’ll be bouncing in Leigh.

3 Likes

Yup, well raced.

G

2 Likes

Impressive pole vault from Duplantis the Swede. No idea how the pole vaulters do it. Amazing.

9 Likes

I’ve always known pies where a health food.

There’ll be no rioting in Wigan tonight. :blush:

2 Likes

14 Likes

And a world record on top!

2 Likes

Sure the Pole Vault is one of those where sooner or later everyone at the top of the game is going to be jumping the same height?

The way things are going, the winner of the 2064 Pole Vault will clearly be over the moon…

5 Likes

Keely Hodgkinson was superb. So much goes into peaking at an event and to win it takes so much more than most of us will ever know.

You blokes haven’t quite been able to get past a us yet, I’m sure once athletics gets into full swing things will change.

…And the cycling.

1 Like

We have a chance for gold in surfing later today.