Paul Weller

The Making off All Mod Cons only just over 1/2 hour long.

1 Like

The excellent On Sunset (2020)

1 Like

A short trailer for Paul’s up and coming new record Fat Pop Vol 1.

I was lucky enough to see Paul during this tour at Fairfield Halls, Croydon.

Time Passes from Stanley Rd recorded live for the BBC 1995

Some of the best live shows I’ve ever seen where around this period he was just so good. I wasn’t actually at this gig in Wolverhampton but it’s the one used for Live Wood

A cover of The Small Faces - Tin Soldier live at The Brixton Academy 1991.

My Brother, my Uncle and me saw him play at The Zap Club in Brighton in front of a few hundred people about this time he did a mixture of covers, The Jam & The Style Council plus some records from his first solo LP the sound was horrible but still a memorable night.

Mr Weller will be appearing on the Jonathan Ross show this coming Saturday.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up Bob.

1 Like

The latest track from Paul’s upcoming new record Fat Pop Vol 1.

1 Like

Another one from Setting Sons a cover of Heatwave an early insight into what a good voice Weller has.

I loved, love Setting Sons hard to carry on from Side 1 which is just immense Side 2 was only slightly let down in my opinion by Bruce’s vocal on Smithers-Jones I’m not sure if there is a version anywhere sung by Paul but would love to hear one.

@Bobthebuilder - there was a good Q&A piece on Paul Weller in last week’s Observer. You may have read it.

1 Like

Produced by and featuring Paul on piano.

Looking forward to this next week.

Interesting interview where Paul says he is writing some songs with singer Omar so something to look forward to.

Leah Weller - Strangers

The very talented oldest daughter of Paul and D C Lee is currently writing an LP produced by Steve Craddock. Should be good nice voice.

2 Likes