Pics ‘From the Listening Position’

:joy:

Thank you for the nice words.Audio vectors are very easy driven and nac 200 is very detailed.I had nac 250 Dr in test for 30 days but kept the nac 200.I just liked the music better.I felt that nac 200 and the reel T9 was a better match.There is lots of power.The reels is 300 watt each.

1 Like

I’ve posted this before, but any excuse is a good one!
IMG_0018

39 Likes

Not seen that before. Wow! I bet that system sounds incredible.

It certainly pleases me. I see that you know Cymbiosis -I think that Mr Swain enjoyed the sound.

1 Like

I recently tested my NDX2’s impact on my LP12’s SQ; it’s normally stacked on-top of my NAC552 :scream_cat: Read my full report here.

The views from the listening position during the test…

Stacked:

Bare:

34 Likes

Lovely setup and happy to see someone else with a pair of white Neat Iota Alpha speakers.

25 Likes

New system. Including compulsory slippers.

21 Likes

Retirement practice 2; I said there’d be beer

38 Likes

Small listening area in the home office…
(+ slipper recommendation: Glerups)

40 Likes

This system is all you really need in my opinion. Enjoy the music

2 Likes

Nice West German pottery!

G

1 Like

Thanks! Just a few odds and ends from what has become a large(ish) collection of mid-20th century WG, Italian, and Scandinavian pottery.

3 Likes

23 Likes

25 Likes

:+1:Yes . . . I haven’t seen many Iota Alphas in the forum pics . . . which is odd, as IMHO they are great speakers. They have a level of presence and clarity that definitely defies there size. They also pass the Mrs. B design acceptance standard :wink:. Although I have to say my neighbours think they look like trash cans (rubbish bins to those from other places!) . . .

2 Likes

Nice but not a Quad 33 in sight :thinking:

2 Likes

5 Likes

How do you like Geddys memoirs so far?

1 Like

I was a big Rush fan up to Moving Pictures and saw them back in the 80’s. So I’m really enjoying the book so far.

1 Like